• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Where am I?" Quiz (Cash Prizes!!!)

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Dreamland 64
nope
turtle in great bay
nope
Yoshi's Island: Yoshi's Island, under the pipes on the right there's a little pond of water, top down view of that.
d@mn you.
Every time I try and participate in these I see Aftermath post and get discouraged. :(
you'll be alright, have to subscribed? because whenever i post one of this multiquotes, the new pic is instantly up(for the lightning round atleast, which has 5 or 6 more pics)

i thought i beat aftermath to it, but no, i dont think i ever will
not with an attitude like that you wont

:( Maybe after I get the first prize I can just sit out until someone catches up >_>
ill have none of that. just encourage the others to uh..be better...

GOGOG NEW PIC UP

Cort

Apple Head
I'm just going to randomly guess that it's the underside of a goomba.

IN BEFORE AFTERMATH YESSS

Even though I'm wrong >_>

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
A barrel in the donkey kong level
n
looks like a close up of part of a goomba (maybe the trophy?)
n
n64 yoshi level
n
partyball
n
A close-up on the side of Green Greens.
no ding ding for you....queer
one of the stars on Green Greens
i wouldve given it to you but to slow.

p.s. You know im just messin Aftermath, ily.

LIGHTNING ROUND STILL

Mky762

Smash Journeyman
(fingers crossed) a crate

Question: so now i have to wait 24 hrs until i can answer again right, or does lightning round change that?

Also, are u from now on always doing things in the stages or can they be trophies as well?

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
(fingers crossed) a crate

Question: so now i have to wait 24 hrs until i can answer again right, or does lightning round change that?

Also, are u from now on always doing things in the stages or can they be trophies as well?
You can guess again so long as its a new picture. But otherwise 24 wait time. And the lightning round will consist of levels, but then i will go back to trophies levels, etc.
Crap..........I know it........but I already voted *emo tear*
D:
Hyrule Temple.

I should read everyone's guesses before firing away. x(
:x

Close up of Yoshi's Story
it's gonna feel go to say this to someone new...
DING-DING-DING!

Well done comrade! That last one was a close up of the edge of Yoshis story, where the green stuff makes a shadow. one of my harder ones. This next one is either really hard or really obvious...

LIGHTHITHITNGINGGI ORORODNDNDD.

Top Bottom