• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When's the new tier list coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was coming out at Dec, 4th, but I guess I was wrong. When exactly is it coming out?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Why do you care anyways? SBR is flawed as ****.
Oh, Mr. Perfect, we forgot you were still in SWF. I like laughing at your posts.

If you can make a better job that people will agree with, by all means, try. SBR is indeed flawed, but so is every person in existence.

Baby Cowz

Smash Rookie
The tier list isn't updated at regular intervals. It is updated as the community feels that a significant shift in the meta game has justified a change; as follows, the tier list will be updated alot less than when the game was new and the notion of a recent update is a rumor.

In short: NO. (Also this doesn't justify a thread, go to the Q/A thread in the future.)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
The tier list isn't updated at regular intervals. It is updated as the community feels that a significant shift in the meta game has justified a change; as follows, the tier list will be updated alot less than when the game was new and the notion of a recent update is a rumor.

In short: NO. (Also this doesn't justify a thread, go to the Q/A thread in the future.)
Its not a rumor, because there has been a huge shift in the feelings of what the tier list should look like. We just dont know the exact date since the SBR didnt give us one. The date is a rumor, but pretty much everyone knows there will be one soon.

Aibou

Smash Master
It'll probably be in January or February. I think they wait like, 6 months or something for each one. But meh, I'm probably wrong...

highfive

Smash Lord
Creepy.

The tier list will come out probably next month or beginnings of next year.

Not sure. But really, it doesn't matter.

Meta Knight will still be top tier and everyone will john about it until the next list appears then they'll john about that. And so the cycle repeats.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Making a tier list is really really hard.
Let them take their time and take in all that has been done recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom