• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Or just straight up rob someone. YES

Oh and something amazing is happening. TWO MELEE TOURNAMENTS IN OHIO IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Ohio is a pretty cool place, I guess. The state kinda looks square though. It also looks like Captain Falcon's kneecap.

Betcha never thought of that?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
The tournament I'm doing Saturday has trophies for first in singles and doubles, and they are like 7 feet tall.
I'm enthused.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Bump.

and booooo. 5th in singles third in doubles.

LOST TO THE SAME KID TWICE. HE IS HOMESCHOOLED AND LAUGHED WHEN I SAID I ONLY PLAY ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK. HE "TRAINS". FML.

no johns....

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I love all of the BBs :) I miss you guys too much :(((

of course I love RI more then anyone though :O:O:O

Kevin
Joey
Dave

^my baby-girls

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm not a part of the system.

Also, is there a dramatic reading of the above story? I just listened to Half Life: Full Life Consequences, and it was amazing.

Top Bottom