• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When the Brawlers Cry "MELEEEEEE!" Come play me plz

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I wanna play moar too...

Anime Boston was fun, and ...that was the last time I played Melee =( *crycry*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Are there not any more matches from the fest? Did the one where I did the GANONDORF to Dave's Peach with CF like 8 times in a row not get recorded? :(
LOL

I uploaded a bunch and it seemed like for a second I was re-uploading stuff.

I thankfully learned from the last time and have all the files neatly in a zip file.

Lemme re-look at it for you James.

Crismas - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You shoulda scrolled up more imo :)

Magus420

Smash Master
LOL

I uploaded a bunch and it seemed like for a second I was re-uploading stuff.

I thankfully learned from the last time and have all the files neatly in a zip file.

Lemme re-look at it for you James.

Crismas - LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You shoulda scrolled up more imo :)
Can I... have? :bee:

I was gonna try and download them from YT but there's a lot, lol.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
They tryin to catch me trollin' dirty

RedAxelRanger: wow, you guys were all right, Brawl is so much fun, here's a new vid of me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAp8yW30n-g&feature=related
NightwishAVX7: i really dont want to click this lol
RedAxelRanger: why?
NightwishAVX7: I was right >_>
NightwishAVX7: but for a different reason
RedAxelRanger: LOL
NightwishAVX7: I thought it was going to be a super planking vid

RedAxelRanger: wow, you guys were all right, Brawl is so much fun, here's a new vid of me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAp8yW30n-g&feature=related
I dmbrandon l: you're an idiot.
RedAxelRanger: LMAO
I dmbrandon l: lolzzz
I dmbrandon l: that was painful.
RedAxelRanger: you actually watched?
I dmbrandon l: like 2 mins worth.

ChiboSempai: -_-
ChiboSempai: i hate that video
RedAxelRanger: :bee: MEESHUN COMPLETE

Sesshomaru010101: and error occured...!
RedAxelRanger: ??
Sesshomaru010101: *an
Sesshomaru010101: it didnt work
Sesshomaru010101: at first
RedAxelRanger: oh
Sesshomaru010101: hmm wont work still
Sesshomaru010101: ok therer we go
Sesshomaru010101: this is dark peach's best brawl vid

I like to play mindgames

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Fate Festival GET HYPE

RedAxelRanger: doyoung2good when are you coming back to jersey again?
doyoung2win: august 20th!!!
RedAxelRanger: hmm
RedAxelRanger: you should come over after that
doyoung2win: i should
doyoung2win: in fact
doyoung2win: we should have a bubble tea higurashi fest when i return

LK won't be able to make it since he's going to be in Japan and as soon as he comes back he has to go straight to college. I'd like it if more people could come this time around but that means finding an alternate location to play. Any ideas?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel: CLANNADFEST ****YEAH
Spam: block steel2nd ****yeah
Spam has gone offline.

This is the event that took place but only two days ago, steel2nd has not been unblocked since. Oh Spam, he is quite the silly one. He PM's steel2nd multiple times inquiring about Clannad, the storyline, the genre(s), and how to get the game. Indeed, he was very excited about the adventure that is Clannad. However, when he came across this person:

his views towards Clannad changed forever.

His name was Sunohara Youhei. Deemed the "comic relief character, yet really bad at it and annoying" by our very own Spamerer, Sunohara caused him to drop Clannad immediately. How far did he get into the story he was once pumped up for? Approximately half a route of one of the BEST routes in the game (Sakagami Tomoyo). Pitiful, I know.

How can one drop such a great game/anime because of one character? One character he has not even fully explored. Not even explored enough to find his cute and adorable loli little sister, Sunohara Mei.

Sigh, perhaps Spam will see the light one day. Or perhaps his views will continue to be clouded.

OH SUNOHARA. HOW I HATE HIM, MUST BE A HORRIBLE SERIES AMIRITE BECAUSE HE RESEMBLES EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME/ANIME

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I hated every character in School Days (especially the main character omfg), didn't stop me from watching the whole thing (was forced to by a friend). But that made the ending all the more awesome :) I don't think anyone enjoyed that ending as much as me lmao

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I hated every character in School Days (especially the main character omfg), didn't stop me from watching the whole thing (was forced to by a friend). But that made the ending all the more awesome :) I don't think anyone enjoyed that ending as much as me lmao
You crazy *****.

My friend just showed me the ending. I pretty much didn't wanna see the series after that.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You crazy *****.

My friend just showed me the ending. I pretty much didn't wanna see the series after that.
Good, it's a terrible show except for the end, which ALMOST makes it worthwhile. You have no idea how much I was smiling and laughing when it happened :) That douchebag got what was coming to him LOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LMFAO

I watched like 1 episode. All I remember was some girl trying to hook this guy up with this other girl while she liked him.

I never really liked it... I wonder why....

Oh, you're still a complete ******* LMFAO

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Because it's a stupid premise, and the show contains some of the most unrealistic characters I've ever seen, EVEN IN ANIME. Some of the things they do is just unreal, not believable on ANY level.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Every, and I mean EVERY, single female character in the show is madly in love with the main douchebag (there some genre name for this I think it's harem). Anyway, they ALL sleep with him despite his awful personality and mistreatment of each of them. They even state they don't care that he sleeps around with other girls. He even has a random foursome with three other chicks WHO AREN'T EVEN SEEN MUCH IN THE SHOW (wtf is the point of that scene which lasts like 10 seconds). One of the main girls goes completely psychotic near the end for absolutely no reason at all, she just randomly starts talking to herself and becoming a lunatic. The plot twists become more and more laughable as the show progresses (and much MUCH more stupid) until the hilariously unexpected ending. Really, I was hating every minute of it until the glorious conclusion because I was laughing my ****ing *** off at how he dies. AND THE PREMISE OF THE SHOW is dumb beyond belief. Why does she try to hook him up with the other girl so much if she herself is in love with him AND KNEW IT FROM THE START. It's not like one of those bad movies where she realizes it at the end, NO there's a ****ing flashback near the end of the show that shows she always was interested in him. And NO the explanation that she was doing all this to get closer to him CANNOT be used because she TRIES SO HARD and even REFUSES his love when he makes moves on her at first. Then she ****ing sleeps with him and the show gets even worse htrsaoihgoldahg;odfsahg;oshghadfhdfahdafh

I'd spoiler all that, but the show's terrible and no one should be subjected to its idiocy.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Not even explored enough to find his cute and adorable loli little sister, Sunohara Mei.
I'm not into lolis.

OH SUNOHARA. HOW I HATE HIM, MUST BE A HORRIBLE SERIES AMIRITE BECAUSE HE RESEMBLES EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME/ANIME
See the problem with Clannad is that he's in for like 5-10 minute scenes. I can skip them but I'm going to overskip because of the speed skipping goes at. So either I force myself to read through the many scenes that have him or I skip too far and miss other information. Either way, I get screwed.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
he plays an important route in some routes though, its not like hes only there to get beat on why is it so bad

Top Bottom