• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When the Brawlers Cry "MELEEEEEE!" Come play me plz

bajisci

Smash Ace
the ending was terrible cause the last 2 episodes they had to make up to diverge from the manga :(

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
im sry u just didnt give it a chance
I did give it a chance. Then I realized

me said:
See the problem with Clannad is that he's in for like 5-10 minute scenes. I can skip them but I'm going to overskip because of the speed skipping goes at. So either I force myself to read through the many scenes that have him or I skip too far and miss other information. Either way, I get screwed.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My lil brother loved Clannad and tells me to watch it consistently. I love shoujo like this so much :D

My favs are Love Hina, Ai Yori Yoshi, and Onegai Teacher. Those we're my beloved firsts!! Also love Suzuka.

bajisci

Smash Ace
My lil brother loved Clannad and tells me to watch it consistently. I love shoujo like this so much :D

My favs are Love Hina, Ai Yori Yoshi, and Onegai Teacher. Those we're my beloved firsts!! Also love Suzuka.
did u watch onegai twins keitaro? sequel-ish

Keitaro

No, I've never seen twins yet cause I haven't watched the last episode of Onegai Twins.....or the last 3 episodes of Chobits.....and the last episode of Ai Yori Aoshi.....

I hate finishing shoujos cause I never want them to end so I become stupid and don't watch the last couple episodes. It's been over 4 years since I stopped those shows :(

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Youtubee

The second I played Bang I knew he was the coolest character in the game. Then I used his Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan and discovered he is the coolest character is any fighting game ever made.
Keitaro is mad clutchhhhhh. No date for Fate Festival yet

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I wish you didn't spend 99.999999999% of your time studying and more on aim, but we can't all have what we want I guess.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I wonder what nonsense I accidentally spewed out since I spend like 99.99999999999999% on AIM but whatever. I guess its just SWF being mad gay like kinda like that Sunohara posting ******.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I wonder what nonsense I accidentally spewed out since I spend like 99.99999999999999% on AIM but whatever. I guess its just SWF being mad gay like kinda like that Sunohara posting ******.

Wow, didn't know you could reach that level of ******ry. You're almost as bad as Steel2nd. At least 75% of the time I have my "wander wander" tag up, since I'm clearly not as much of a ****** as you two are so I wander elsewhere to try and find useful things to do.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I wish you weren't a moderator so I can block you.
This.

Wow, didn't know you could reach that level of ******ry. You're almost as bad as Steel2nd. At least 75% of the time I have my "wander wander" tag up, since I'm clearly not as much of a ****** as you two are so I wander elsewhere to try and find useful things to do.

You are SUCH a ***** steel.

So, are you guys like gay for each other?
I don't think it should really surprise you that Haley is gay for Steel. Remember, he CAN play a better gay man than Sean Penn.

Keitaro

Btw Spam, I quit that dumb Vector Marketing job after the first day aka Thursday so now I'm free again. Let me know when you're outta class on Tuesday and I'll pick you up again.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Btw Spam, I quit that dumb Vector Marketing job after the first day aka Thursday so now I'm free again. Let me know when you're outta class on Tuesday and I'll pick you up again.
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood ****! I get out at 12, but I wanna grab food from Wendy's first. If you can be at the student center at like 12:20, that'd be cool.

Top Bottom