• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When do you think the Sm4sh backroom will be established, if at all?

RoachCake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RoachCake
3DS FC
2621-3061-7090
lolwut?
I thought we all agreed that no characters were OP enough to be bannable. Guess I was wrong.
I don't think they banned her cause she is "OP", probably because they find the character annoying/boring to watch since some Rosalina mains tend to play a bit campy.

Or they just really hate Rosalina.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Silly billies.

It was the Sky invitational, the day one tournament. Rosalina was considered the best character in the game by "a lot" at that point. The tournament was basically a massive exhibition thing with an entertaining purpose in mind. IIRC, it wasn't even patched yet, Rosalina would've been pre-1.04 3ds tier. Had it been a week or two later it probably would've been Diddy banned for the sheer sake of having character diversity / "better entertainment".

Last edited:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Day one of the US release; japanese release had been long enough for them to ban something.

Top Bottom