• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When do you Dtilt ?

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
When do you do this and why ?

What's the effects of it ?

Does it have tripping ?

=0 tnx !

ADHD

Smash Hero
You just juggle people wit hit three or four times at zero. You can follow it up with a grab but people can punish it if they catch on. It's best to follow them up with an ftilt because it's got range so it's harder to punish you after the dtilts.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I use it sometimes. When I just think my enemy is near enough for it to hit and is in a bit of lag or if he's shielding.

But I mostly use it when I want to dsmash and accidently press too far down on the controlstick =\ then I remember that this attack is existing too... lol. And then I use it sometimes.

I mostly do 2 or 3 and follow up with an ftilt, like Chrome said xP

Count

Smash Champion
Agreed-dtilt-dtilt-dtilt-ftilt is effective, especially at low percents. I really don't do it enough, every time i do it seems to work.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Its also really good to space yourself from your opponent. what i do is DtiltDtilt and then run and grab it works almost 98% of the time.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Just to keep a combo going, instead of a dsmash to finish a combo off, dtilt to dsmash/fsmash/grab/ftilt/aerial/another d tilt

IDK

Smash Lord
also at higher percents you can dtilt in the middle of a combo and jump up to them, airdodge, and fast fall down and wait for the shield grab.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
when you know that your opponent is going to roll into you. Or if your really close to the character. You can actually use 3x Dtlts and a Ftlts for like around 40% if timed correctly

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
mid percentages for me, jab, jab, downtilt, into whatever.

Top Bottom