• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When are you online?

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
I usually go online to check if theres someone thats fighting on my friends list. But most of the times im offline now training improving my self, playing a different game, or doing something other activity.(mostly basketball for next year or golf)

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I mostly go online after school to get in a few matches before homework or studying. It really actually depends on my schedule to determine when I'll be online. My favorite time to go onine is the afternoon, if school is not present. Overall I stay online for a decent amount of time. I am guessing that this thread is reffering to Brawl?

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Hmm thats similar to me during the week also if it comes either with sports or school

Splice

Smash Hero
I come home from school, and leave a room open while i do my homework. If someone comes on and brawls, i brawl for a while, and then when they go off, or if i still have a lot of homework, i do the homework and turn off the wii. Sometimes i stay on, or brawl later in the night.
So 3.15 - fin homework and sometimes 7-9

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm online at random times, as I have a lot of free time.

However, all the different timezones make this thread slightly redundant if it is to be used to find the best time to find certain opponents.

Top Bottom