• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whatt deos otg stand forr

Van.

Smash Ace
No but really, I want to know what it stands for.

like.... i really, really, REALLY want to know what it stamds for.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Probably means original true gangstah. It's the only logical meaning of the acronym, since 99% of Doctor Mario mains are otgs.

Van.

Smash Ace
Nice peach dude enjoyed watching your videos from the big house

:phone:
Probably means original true gangstah. It's the only logical meaning of the acronym, since 99% of Doctor Mario mains are otgs.
This is what I thought also, but I've seen niko and i think someone else call him "the OT" which suggests that it would stand for something slightly different.

Van.

Smash Ace
Good god that was awful. I'm pretty sure Rebecca Black has SIGNIFIGANTLY more artistic value then whoever the punk who recorded that song has. At least he lives up to his name.

Anyways, the thing I found in there that could possibly be related to the OTG case was a kid wearing my shoes and some Levi's 501s. He claimed he was "'OGT' from 1992, the first EP".

Apparently "OGT" is from Tool's 1992 EP Opiate. I googled "opiate OGT" to see if the elusive acronyms meaning could be hiding in some of the lyrics to this god-awful bands earlier tracks.

What I found was an urban dictionary definition explaining that "OGT" means "Original Gangster Tool", a fan only of Tool's first EP, Opiate.

However, OTG is not OGT, because he prefers the musical stylings of Lil B, and his name is spelled differently. Luckily I will not have offended him with any wack remarks about the band Tool.

I returned to my office defeated. A whole days work with nothing to show for it. 'Ole OTG had led us on a wild goose chase. Still, the fire that had become lit inside me long ago, the unquenchable drive to discover what OTG stands for, raged as fervently as ever before, and I knew that I would never truly rest until I had figured out what OTG stood for.

jus tel me dude :/

Max?

Smash Champion
Tool ****ing rules, and I totally misheard the lyrics to that song back in like 06 when I made this tag and thought it was otg when it was actually ogt.

It doesn't really mean anything.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Strong Bad, a combo "OTG" in a fighting game is a combo that is done "off the ground," that is in the air, like Ken's FP Shoryuken i Street Fighter.
Good god that was awful. I'm pretty sure Rebecca Black has SIGNIFIGANTLY more artistic value then whoever the punk who recorded that song has. At least he lives up to his name.
You did NOT just say that Rebecca Black is better than mother ****ing Tool :mad088:

Top Bottom