• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Zelda best at?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Teams.

Teams IMHO is more balanced as a whole than singles aside from the top teams. Like, say, Fox/Fox, Fox/Puff, etc.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I dunno, I would say there're still characters who do much better in teams than others.

soap

Smash Hero
Kirby with a shiek hat
i dont know if ive ever told anyone this but i would main kirby in a sheik hat if i could just use him for every matchup.

if uve ever floated out and needled a fox like five times u would know what satisfaction is, plus he can needle cancel like 35 times before landing

btw zelda ***** in teams, lakemaster when r we teaming? i will come to pittsburgh if i have to

TheLake

Smash Master
dude i hear theres this huuuuge ohio tourney coming up

I think rub a dub dub is only days away

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Kirby with a Falco hat is where it's at. Coincidentally, Falco getting hit by lasers falls at the same speed as Kirby shooting lasers. Therefore, if you're too far out to recover and Falco is on the ledge trying to edgehog you because he thinks he's so cool, if you can tag him with a laser, you'll be able to laser him all the way to the bottom of the stage.

D

Deleted member

singles

good teams kill zelda at gay damages, and her worst match (fox) is also the best teams char.

AllBetsOnJames

Smash Cadet
apparently zelda isnt any good period...im tryin to make her my main instead of shiek....but nothing comes but criticism

Kri3o

Smash Apprentice
Hanging out with my badass dragon friends in Chica
apparently zelda isnt any good period...im tryin to make her my main instead of shiek....but nothing comes but criticism
Then what are you doing here!? If you want to get better PRACTICE!

Well in teams I chose Zelda over my Link for the fact that you can spam Foward B when your teammate attacks, it makes for some pissed off enemys.:)

Zone

Smash Champion
In my own personal opinion of all the people i've played against.

I personally hate it in this order.

Fox > Shiek > Falcon > Marth > Ganon > Falco

That's my opinion just based on personal tourney experience playing Zelda.

D

Deleted member

any fox worth tournament play should never get hit in this match ever. I don't even mean in camping, she just can't do anything to fox at all.

for the record, I have 4 stocked every top zelda with fox. except my own, of course. but my fox would 4 stock my zelda anyway.

Top Bottom