• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your worst Matchup?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
For me its Captain Falcon, hes just so dumb an i just dont understand him or that matchup, hes ****ing random and I dont like getting combo into a Fair, I'm okay-ish with that matchup but i just dont like fighting him,....Hes Just So dumb man,>_<

Whats YOURS?:lick:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Falco...... it's impossible to grab that man.

Luigi...... I just don't know how to fight him. People always tell me to space aerials but how can I space properly if Luigi is everywhere on the screen at once @_@

I also have some problems with Doctor Mario but I think that's just because I don't have any experience against him.

I use Marth btw.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Marth and fox, in that order. No one else comes close.

Then, I play peach, so that shouldn't really surprise anyone.

DC

Smash Cadet
Rachel Alucard... the WORST DITTO/MIRROR MATCH IN THE GAME. It's undeniable. The other Rachel's wind affect's YOUR projectiles. Your wind affects her projectiles. It ****s up everything. Rachel is such a great rushdown character and at the same time she has the some of the worst defensive options in the game.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Boxer in SF. Seriously, I get wrecked in that match.

When it comes to smash probably Fox, or Shiek

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Hmmm

Even though Polmex ***** me whenever we play Id say I'm pretty good at falcon vs doc.

Soooo AS OF NOW, Id say uuaa foxes (Technical) (curse you Danny) and sheik/marth

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Falco...... it's impossible to grab that man.

Luigi...... I just don't know how to fight him. People always tell me to space aerials but how can I space properly if Luigi is everywhere on the screen at once @_@

I also have some problems with Doctor Mario but I think that's just because I don't have any experience against him.

Yeah I much say Luigi is pretty dumb i dont like fighting him, Yip hhe is be everywhere,

I use Marth btw.
..............lol i thought everyone was gonna say jiggs
Nah, not for me, but yeah Puff is pretty Gay for most people just cuz they dont know how too play against her or the matchup P.s shes just that Gay!!!! man!!!:psycho:

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
in melee, its marth or technical foxes as ic. or the cf dittos i do in friendlies. I HATE CF DITTOS. i can never nair as good as they can or keep momentum when i should. in brawl, snake. ic can't punish ftilt oos. explosives wreak havok all over the field and he's hard as a ***** to chaingrab. brawl plus? i dunno much about the game. but i've had trouble with cf, fox and sheik.

Zone

Smash Champion
When I'm Marth-> I hate Falcon the Most

When I'm Fox-> I hate Shiek the Most (I find an opening for marth alot easier than Shiek but that might just be because I know Marth match up better which doesn't make sense cuz my friend plays shiek ALOT)

When I'm Falco-> Jiggs cuz I feel like she's unlazerable that bitz!

When I'm Zelda -> Fox >.>

when I'm IC-> Falcon

When I'm Shiek -> Falco

When I'm Falcon -> Falco+Shiek

Rayku

Smash Lord
Falco. Period. When I'm using anyone.

Captain Falcon gives Ganondorf problems as well.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
oh yeah, with Ness... MARTH. One of the reasons I dropped him actually. I just feel hopeless in that match

I've been messing with Ganon lately, and I have a really hard time with falcons atm

melee: falcon,jiggs,sheik and Ice Climbers
brawl: olimar, luigi, and DDD

I main DK in both games so these matches are argueably his worst matchups in my opinion

Top Bottom