• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your Kirby Color?

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
A lot of people prefer to play kirby in diffrent color schemes, so... i was wondering which is most popular. Since i cant make a poll, i decided to make a thread out of it instead. Personally, i play Pink Kirby. Traditional is my style i guess.

Heres how to vote:

1) Pink
2) Green
3) Red
4) Blue
5) White
6) Yellow

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
The Green Green Gangsta is 2raw; that is a fact.

but i still have no preference what color kirby i play.

Iroincally, kirby is the ONLY character that i play where i dont have any preference whatsoever. >.>

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Red if I'm doing singles, white vs G&W, and blue on teams. Oh, I also do blue vs sheik and when doing kirby dittos but otherwise I'm red.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
i like the kirby where he gets al of the chaos emeralds and turn yellow so 5. hyper kirby ftw!

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
it's sad the Kirby boards have to resort to this. I bet most of these guys are like 8 years old...

anyway no matter what character I use i always do their green costume. green is goooood.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
it's sad the Kirby boards have to resort to this. I bet most of these guys are like 8 years old...

anyway no matter what character I use i always do their green costume. green is goooood.
with all due respect havent you seen the roy forums lately, its like having noob cake with a side of noob sauce.
by the way i am definatly not 8.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
with all due respect havent you seen the roy forums lately, its like having noob cake with a side of noob sauce.
by the way i am definatly not 8.
yes I have seen the Roy forums lately. and if you had then you'd see I had. anyway, it's true that the Roy forums is a mess. in the past week, two stupid threads have began and then got closed.

but that's off topic. anyway, I'm sorry if I called you 8. i get 7 year olds and 8 year olds mixed up all the time (joking). but I wasn't talking straight to you. there's a lot of n00bs in the Kirby forum. it's one thing to main someone like Kirby, but it's another to consider Kirby good.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
yes I have seen the Roy forums lately. and if you had then you'd see I had. anyway, it's true that the Roy forums is a mess. in the past week, two stupid threads have began and then got closed.

but that's off topic. anyway, I'm sorry if I called you 8. i get 7 year olds and 8 year olds mixed up all the time (joking). but I wasn't talking straight to you. there's a lot of n00bs in the Kirby forum. it's one thing to main someone like Kirby, but it's another to consider Kirby good.
Your right, kirby isnt good, he's GREAT. He's got teh s70n3 and he can suck up enimies and walk off the ledge and then spit them out and live. He's the best charecter evar. I meen, he can jump like 6 times. Hes so brokin.

Edit: 1

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
it's one thing to main someone like Kirby, but it's another to consider Kirby good.
Same with Roy. I mean is he actually good?

Kirby Forums aren't resorting to this. There's a difference between group and person. I'm not talking bad about the starter of this thread, but just those people who are leading it the wrong way, such as you.

This thread in my opinion was fine. Someone asked a question, then replies and opinions were set. And 8 year old people which you also apologized to (Much Thanks XD!!), the majority of Kirby fans are actually.... Teens.

I'm not in a super angry, ticked off mood, but rather a feeling of your mistaken words taken to my embarrasements. So yeah, stop trolling.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Well after 7 years of melee and with the random ******** delay of brawl do you really expect super insightful amazing topics? A lot of the topics recently have just been about the little, unique aspects of different players. It's not like there's a lot to talk about now.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Well after 7 years of melee and with the random ******** delay of brawl do you really expect super insightful amazing topics? A lot of the topics recently have just been about the little, unique aspects of different players. It's not like there's a lot to talk about now.
Seriously, there really isn't much to talk about for ANYONE anymore. I mean, I was on the falco board the other day and there was a three page thread on whether people used the c-stick or the control stick to do the Dair in a pillar.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord

Kirby Forums aren't resorting to this. There's a difference between group and person. I'm not talking bad about the starter of this thread, but just those people who are leading it the wrong way, such as you.

This thread in my opinion was fine. Someone asked a question, then replies and opinions were set. And 8 year old people which you also apologized to (Much Thanks XD!!), the majority of Kirby fans are actually.... Teens.

I'm not in a super angry, ticked off mood, but rather a feeling of your mistaken words taken to my embarrasements. So yeah, stop trolling.
no, Roy isn't actually good. when I said that the board was resorting to this, i meant it as a joke. and if in your opinion this thread is good, then good for you.

PrinceOfDalaam

Smash Apprentice
I use yellow since that was the other color kirby couldve been.
and as for the convo above me, yeah htere's not much to talk about after 6 years of playing this game....

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
I use yellow since that was the other color kirby couldve been.
and as for the convo above me, yeah htere's not much to talk about after 6 years of playing this game....
Lmfao! Depends on the character :p When I DO use Kirby, red or grayscale.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990

(Off-topic) Roy sucks too. Mwahaha~ XD Lmfao. Kay I'm done.

Oops, double post. *Shot*

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
*ahem* pink. the original. But sometimes I use the other Kirbys (like MJ Kirby) just for kicks. They're all awesome.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
no, Roy isn't actually good. when I said that the board was resorting to this, i meant it as a joke. and if in your opinion this thread is good, then good for you.
Put smiley faces when you type :D

I couldn't tell if you were joking or not (Smiley Face Means Happy >__>)

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Green Kirby ^_^

What I originally wanted to do though was mimic the opponent's color, but that takes too much time. Eg: orange fox = red kirby, blue yoshi = blue kirby, etc

Top Bottom