• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Your Job?

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
13 is a little young, wait till you are 14 then try and get a workers permitt, your parents should know more about that.

Well, you can pull some weeds out of yard and paint my fence. Or maybe shine my shoes and pick some cotton.
MLK would ***** slap you for this if he was still alive.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
13 is a little young, wait till you are 14 then try and get a workers permitt, your parents should know more about that.

MLK would ***** slap you for this if he was still alive.
Why? Agriculture has always been a legitimate vocation for the unskilled laborer. I used to pick berries (black, strawberry, raspberry, etc) as a kid. And I worked in a fruit cannery when I was in highschool.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well I used to work at a Texaco, then was jhobless for a few months (playing melee nonstop!) then I got a job at a mexican restaurant and now well....

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Why? Agriculture has always been a legitimate vocation for the unskilled laborer. I used to pick berries (black, strawberry, raspberry, etc) as a kid. And I worked in a fruit cannery when I was in highschool.
Nice man but I think it may depend on whats offered in his area, that does not seem like something you could find everywhere but it sounds like good work.

Hyrulean21

Smash Apprentice
It might depend on your area, but workers permit is at 15 from what I know. You can do odd jobs, like cut grass, or do yard work, but you won't be able to do work requiring forms and whatnot. Something that doesn't go through government taxes, basically.

Jammer

Smash Lord
I work for a software company.

Kinda. I do like 5 hours a week, but it's at $10.50 an hour, so it's a good deal. Mostly boring database querying stuff, but at least it's programming, and not something like data entry.

I am learning quite a bit, though, what with being 10 years younger than the second-youngest guy there. Except for the receptionist, who's 19, but she's really mean, so I'm not interested in her.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I recently quite my job at a pharmacy (13.50 an hour), I'm gonna look for a new job when I get back from America.

Seiya

Smash Journeyman
I work in the game room and sometimes the Snack room at my local Boys and Girls Club!

It's pretty fun playing with the kids and okay pay.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I work at Abercrombie and Fitch. The position is called Model, but they had to rename it that from Brand-Rep because they hire based on how attractive you are. 7.80 to fold clothes, work a register, manage fitting rooms, and pull all the fly honeys' numbers.
I'm either going to work at the school library or at the campus Starbucks when the term comes around in addition to my current job.

fluffy

Smash Champion
I started working at Hot Topics like a month ago. It's a great job if you like good music and enjoy laughing at preteens who try to be goth.

shinodude

Smash Cadet
well I watch my brothers for my parents while they were at work... well I did when I was on summer break

parents owe me $300+still... >.< I just said if they can get me a wii and brawl in time for brawl release it will be fine

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I work at Mcyds....uhhhh yah! =/

we get a free meal basicaly how many hrs u work is how many dollars u get up to 5 bucks

the jobs ok...i dont have much else to choose from i my town but i would like to have something better

any other mcdonalds workers

Weed

Smash Lord
This winter break I was blowing snow around for 12 bucks an hour in Alberta, now I'm back in Vancouver and back to school..

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm a busser at olivegarden, making 6.50 + tips (average about 10-15 a night) on a 5-6 hour average work day)
so..thats about..um..bout 8.50 an hour i guess. i don't have time for a REAL job...cuz i'm a college student. Money isn't everything, and deffinatley not what makes me happy.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Yay, I just quit my job at Pizza Hut. Omg, I hated it so much. I miss my old job at Freebirds; a burrito place in Texas. Now, I'm searching a new one. Hopefully in retail. I cannot sell food anymore. x__x

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Freebirds is the shizNIT.

"Oh, I like Chipotle!" STFU n00b, eat at Freebirds.

Top Bottom