• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite taunt?

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
Lol, didn't take very long for that to happen.

They're all good, but my favorite is "Don't try me." It's awesome how he says it!

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it obvious it's the one where he's playing hacky sack with his reflector!? Honestly, anybody who plays hacky sack with a weapon is awesome in my book.
Yeah, it's like Rayman who does the same stuff which is "detached" hands when you don't move for ages. However he is not as awesome to the extent of Falco as he does not have pizza cake nor bread. Just raging rabbits.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
his up taunt for sure its a piece o cake like he says. i also like his dont try me taunt cos i like the way he says it, in fact i like pretty much everything he says cos of his accent.

null55

Smash Master
I actually dislike all of his taunts equally...
I don't like saying it, but Falco's voice in Brawl is just, well, lame.

If I had to choose though, hands off my prey isn't so bad. At least it uses the original motion...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
"Don't try me." Da best!

Man, that bread joke is so tired. Please be more creative.

PCHU

Smash Lord
My sig says it all.
Well, it's either "Pizza Cake" or Hands off my "Bread".
I like HOMB, but I use PC more often.
Mostly because that sums up online Brawlers.

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
my favorite is diagonal where he says "I have a stupid Brooklyn accent please kill me"

Top Bottom