• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite event match?

linkmaster62

Smash Rookie
You know, they may be a pain in the butt to take on, but hey, everyone has to have a favorite event match. Me? My favorite is Legendary Pokemon. It makes me feel like a Juggernaut unleashing all of those powerful creatures on this sorry Wire Frames, and Jigglypuff, of course.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
49, 51, and legendary pokemon (whichever one that was). I never really liked 50, fighting the hands seems kind of meh to me.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I like event match 39 (Jigglypuff Live) because I almost hold the WR of it with a time of 0:16xx seconds.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
I like Dino Wrangling. It was fun making that giant Yoshi run off the stage to his demise, while doing nothing but enjoying a nice bottle of milk.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
legendary pokemon definately. i like seven seconds where u have to kill the captain in 7 secs. all i do is falcon punch and he walks right into it

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol... uhm... pikachu and pichu i guess <.<
No... you did not just say... Pikachu and Pichu...!

That EM is one I hate with a deep fiery passion. That was the most frustrating EM ever... O_O

And thanks to the fact that my **** memory card corrupted yesterday if I ever want to play SSBM in it's entirety ever again I'm going to have to beat that EM again!

:psycho:

I don't really have a favorite... It's been a while since I've played most of them.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Lethal marathon, legendary pokemon and bounty hunters, my record is currently .93 im trying to get it even lower, there is a record that is .92, i must beat it!!

Midna

Smash Apprentice
33. Lethal Marathon
51. The showdown
04. Dino Wrangler

51 because it's cool. everyone agrees.
33 because I love speed
4 because I got 00:00:52 once.

Markkk

Smash Rookie
Event 37: Legendary Pokemon is the best because it has all the strong pokemons, even though it has the sucky wobbufette

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
definetly event 38 which was the legendary pokemon and also event 48, 50 and 51 which was my favorite

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Showdown
Link's Adventure
Check Up
Seven Years

Idk why, I just enjoys those the most when I'm bored even though they are all easy.

Top Bottom