• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats up everyone?

sunflash

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone! Id just like to say that me and my friends play SSBM alot and id like to know if there are any tournaments in Bronx NY and any good tips on Pill rushing with Doc

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I was about to yell spam... to myself because I obviously wouldn't have posted otherwise.

Uhh... pill spam... do it intelligently? That's about all there is to say about it. Mix it up between short hops, full hops, decoys, pelcebos, and yeah... don't do it right in front of the persons face, too. I don't ever want to see you full hop a pill right at someone unless you're TRYING to die.

sunflash

Smash Cadet
lmao I havent heard the word plecebos in a while anyways, thanks for he tips, and no i wont pill rsh or pill SPAm =p in someones face

St. Viers

Smash Champion
and before doing ANYTHING kash mentioned, learn the trajectory of the pill. You can Double Pill Waveland all you want, but if the pill wouldn't have hit them, you wasted time.

Just throwing step 1 out there--you may already know it, but just in case

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Kash- if you fill jump pill towards someone you are actually pretty safe most of the time because of the pill. you can even full jump pill to late nair on someone.

sunflash

Smash Cadet
thx guys, these tips help me alot. especially when i doubl pill waveland and DI toward the opponent they cant hit me (most of the time) its like my pill is right in front of me so they get hit by it and my fair ff down possibly for the kill.

Top Bottom