• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the timing for the FRC CSE -> Viper loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Its pretty weird. I can't get this **** down. I especially can't do it when faced against Metaknight's BBU. I know I can do the FRC CSE effectively on wake up for Okizeme but I sometimes get shield grabbed right afterwards. I hate it. How do you link the Viper loop after doing the FRC CSE for Okizeme?
Thanks in advance for the advice.

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
This guy has been going from character baord to character board, making threads and asking for help about **** that doesn't actually exist.

Just move along, nothing to see here.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Its pretty weird. I can't get this **** down. I especially can't do it when faced against Metaknight's BBU. I know I can do the FRC CSE effectively on wake up for Okizeme but I sometimes get shield grabbed right afterwards. I hate it. How do you link the Viper loop after doing the FRC CSE for Okizeme?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
You can only link it if they're in a crouching state, I think. Does CSE kd on CH? If it doesn't, you might be able to do that, too.

Really though, if MK has enough bar for BBU, it's better just to bait it and punish. Sonic's 6p hits low, but still has upperbody invincibility, so you should use it to beat BBU, Mappa, and really anything else he thinks about doing into a super sweet CH combo.

Just don't get so close on oki that you get grabbed.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
False Roman Cancels are toooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom