• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the dumbest thing you've ever heard someone say about Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatNinja

Smash Rookie
I was playing this friend of mine in smash bros. He was kirby and he charged up a smash attack and I (ganondorf) rolled behind him just before he released it. I then gerudo punched him up and spiked him into the ceiling. He then exploded in a rage and screamed out "How did you roll? Your'e cheating!"

squaminator

Smash Ace
Some skinny noob was looking at me and my friends playing free-for-all four-player Smash, and he was like "I eat you noobs for breakfast." My friend stepped up and said, "Let's play a match then." The skinny a$$ said, "Allright." It was a Sheik Ditto, the noob got owned, 1-stocked out of 2.

Anyone who does this crap is an idiot.
lets see here. 2 stock matches... free for all... yep. this is the dumbest thing i've heard someone say about smash.

Pariah

Smash Apprentice
Some noob at my school challenged me to a kirby ditto. I beat him. So now, he's all, "Kirby's so broken, use Marth". I don't think he knew Marth was my other main. So now, he says, "I'm playing kirby." So we had another kirby ditto. He missed three kirbycides and had one stock left.

So he floated out off stage(kirby general no-no, considering how far he was), and he was waiting for me to bair him. My kirby ran offstage and swallowed him. He screamed a lot of stuff I'd get in trouble for saying here.

Instant pwnage.

Sliq

Smash Master
I was playing this friend of mine in smash bros. He was kirby and he charged up a smash attack and I (ganondorf) rolled behind him just before he released it. I then gerudo punched him up and spiked him into the ceiling. He then exploded in a rage and screamed out "How did you roll? Your'e cheating!"
Right there. That is the "newbiest" thing I have ever heard, which is different than "noobiest," but still just as funny.

JIMBOOOO

Smash Cadet
I went to the "Epic TGM Mr. 3000 Tournament" in houston (my friend, TGM, hosted majority since 3000 was busy.) and I ran into Side Effect's little cousin. He challenged me to a match, and called himself Wabbles. I knew this guy wasn't Wabbles, because the real Wabbles showed up.

Well, the guy chose Falcon and he said "I strike Fox, Falco, Marth, Shiek, Peach, and anyone who counters Falcon." Yeah, I'm a Mario player, it was one of the easiest 4-stocks ever.

Oh yeah, by the way, I havea question: How come people refure to others who aren't good as "skinny *** n00bs?" Where did they find the time to look at someone's *** anyways? I'm just curious...

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
"Fox is so cheap." This was said in response to me kicking their a**.

My response: "You can use Fox also, the game lets you choose whichever character you want. And if you do, I would kick your a** anyways because you are a nOOb."

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The story behind my sig explains the stupidest thing I ever head anyone say about smash. Some kid tells me he'll own me, so then I face him (me link, him mario), and my sig tells the tale. Saying "N00B" as I walked out that door never felt so good, and probably will never feel so good, or be sooo funny=the look on his face=lol!!! Had to be there!

strider43

Smash Journeyman
A friend of mine said "Why would you jump and then attack when you can just not waste time and attack on the ground. Staying on the ground is faster. You can go jumping and attacking while I'm gonna stay down here and attack you by F-smashing"

10 seconds later i pwned him.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
A friend of mine said "Why would you jump and then attack when you can just not waste time and attack on the ground. Staying on the ground is faster. You can go jumping and attacking while I'm gonna stay down here and attack you by F-smashing"

10 seconds later i pwned him.
Okay this is official news: That has got to be the noobiest/funniest stupid thing ever said about smash! :laugh: Congratz, you beat mine/my sig! :laugh: ;) :)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
hey johnknight isn't little link already in smash?
Young Link was in SSBM, but chances are he won't be returning. My hopes are Wind Waker Link (the one in my sig, also referered to as cel-shaded Link) will make it into SSBB, but he's not confirmed. Chances are if YLink returns, WW Link will sorta replace him, and make him more original, rather than a clone off Link. :)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
cool but i hope he isn't changed to much, i like Ylink now. Maybe give him more knock back attacks?
The basis of YLink would stay, of course, but some neat neew features/attacks would probably come to. Considering how awsome WW Link is, and how good at making characters Sakurai is, I'd say WW Link would obviously be a good pick, and would keep the same old YLink feeling, with a good new twist, and lots of coll new attacks and features. In otheer words, he'll be the same, but sorta luigified, and totally upgraded most likely if this is done by our main man Sakurai! :) ;) :cool:

Press22

Smash Journeyman
"you can't beat my marth, I am unstoppable and I shall defeat all"
I pwned him with my fox and after that he has the nerve to say, "You got lucky I shall still win, You cheat with those dumb Shines"

First of all, unless you're using action replay or doing something against the rules you're not cheating.
Hehe don't u think im a dork for writing wit good gramm3r?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
"you can't beat my marth, I am unstoppable and I shall defeat all"
I pwned him with my fox and after that he has the nerve to say, "You got lucky I shall still win, You cheat with those dumb Shines"

First of all, unless you're using action replay or doing something against the rules you're not cheating.
Hehe don't u think im a dork for writing wit good gramm3r?
God, I wish my gramm3r was as good as urs! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pyr0

Smash Ace
So...

I was playing with 2 friends @ an aracde, After countelss speedy matches,
We decided to do a "Heavyweight Mach" I chose Donkey Kong, and my friends chose Bowser and Ganon.

So I air-juggled pwnt Ganon, the match was:

DK: 4 stocks
Bow: 2 stocks
Gan: 0 stocks -out-

And then I just overheard something a spectator (we had about 15 guys watching us, since we all use advanced techs, they were like "OMG pwnz0r!").

He said:

"If this was the Nintendo 64 game, I would pwn that donkey kong with Bowser; Bowser is the best character in the N64 Game, but he got real bad in Melee."

I didnt say anything for pity, but I was laughing in my mind.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
WAY WAY WAY back in the day, i was at a tournament with Taj and Glide.

well, after the tournament, Taj took first, and i took second. anyways, they had soul calibur 2 set up for people waiting. but later the tourny was done and such, this one random guy(the one who brought SC2) says, "man, why do you guys play that button masher? i could beat you both just by mashing some buttons" this was a tournament Taj decided to play bowser 1-handed for the most part. but yeah. long sotry short smash=button masher=LoLz.

g0nz02

Smash Apprentice
My favorite dumb things are the people on this very thread who hold wavedashing as some form of being godly at Smash.

Thank you for brightening my day.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Okay...Anyways,

One time, I was at the Mall and I overheard this kid say,"Sakurai probably doesn't even know how to play smash". After I heard that, We played Melee on the screen and I pwnd him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom