• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the deal with Brett Favre

SuperStar21

Smash Apprentice
The lone star state, watching the Dallas Cowboys k
Whats the deal with Brett Favre? Just today I heard he might become unretired again. Here you can argue about what he should do. whether you are sick of him retiring and unretiring for the last five straight years or if you feel because he is a Hall of Famer he can do whatever he wants. I agree with both so here you can vent your frustration,concerns, or feelings of Brett Favre.

Nestec

Smash Ace
yeah so i heard brett favre didnt make it on the brawl roster

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
Brett Favre needs to stop messing with John Madden's fragile heart. every year, he must accept that Brett Favre is retiring, just so Brett Favre can unretire, give hope to Madden, then retire again, crushing all of his dreams.

your a cruel man Brett Favre. are you just doing this to make John Madden cry???? make up your D##M mind.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Brett favre will never be top tier material because he can't make up his mind.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
haha, every year he's gonna be spining the , "Wheel of which team to crash next." I wish he would just STAY retired. He had a great year 2 years ago, didnt make it to superbowl but was only a game away from it. He would have looked good just retiring, but he just cant give it up. He's ruining his career.

Norberto

Smash Rookie
I lol'd when I heard about his possible un-retirement. He needs to make up his freakin' mind.

Top Bottom