• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's some good music?

boy7190

Smash Rookie
Kaddisfly.
They are an amazing band from portland oregon. kinda an experimental indie type sounds. awesome live.
Sorry if someone has already said them, I don't feel like reading all the posts.

and there were a few on the most recent post before mine i would suggest namely: Fall of Troy, Circa Survive (Anthony Green can really sing), and Minus the Bear. Fall of Troy and Minus the Bear are a couple local favorites of mine.

boy7190

Smash Rookie
haha yeah.
a couple of them at least.

one of the finer points of living up here is the music thats for sure.

Taco Head

Smash Ace
someone already said thursday. that's def. a start.

if you want a specific kind of music, post it and I can recommend.

random drop of bands in similar categories
(i use similar lightly but if you enjoy 1 of them you might enjoy the others)

ATDI , mars volta, blood brothers, fall of troy, coheed & cambria

minus the bear, circa surive, radiohead, arctic monkeys, bloc party, silversun pickups, the strokes

saves the day, pistolita, ozma

minor threat, anti-flag, million dead, Strike Anywhere, billy talent, suicide machines, streetlight manifesto, propagandhi, system of a down, thrice, thursday, A wilhelm scream

andrew bird, anthony green, frank turner
more bands similar to Thursday
http://www.last.fm/music/Thursday/+similar

Top Bottom