• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's Mangos Favourite Cereal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
sorry i just really wanted to take my anger towards jiggz out i hate you mango all hail m2k... king of the mews........ ya i hate jiggz -_- if i see mango on a juice box i spaz abit......... ya please close and delete this thread from existence i just had a stupid urge....... that overswarmed me!!! im not a troll jiggz is the 1 who does this 2 me im going insane 0.0

Mahone

Smash Champion
its just a game... Also the flavor mango is good so don't take your anger out on actual mangos.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
sorry i just really wanted to take my anger towards jiggz out i hate you mango all hail m2k... king of the mews........ ya i hate jiggz -_- if i see mango on a juice box i spaz abit......... ya please close and delete this thread from existence i just had a stupid urge....... that overswarmed me!!! im not a troll jiggz is the 1 who does this 2 me im going insane 0.0
uh oh... ICG figured out how to make alternate accounts.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
Worth noting is that Jigglypuffs come in Hungryboxes.

that's funny now why isnt this thread closed or deleted cause it's humiliating enough as it is.......

m2k sorry........... 0.0

mango..... rot to death your fruit -_-
just had to add this since this thread's about cereal kinda

there yu gi licious? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom