• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's left?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Fina lark... you are ...... going to be the first person I fight on brawl.....AGHGOSAJFSAFH!!!!! JK I thought tp was better too.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Satisfaction comes in many forms...

For me, I'd be happy with Ridley and Lucario... those two would make it VERY
interesting.
Or, perhaps, another stage from Pikmin, since that game has a lot of places Nintendo can
derive stages from. ;)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'd like to see anything I can get. If anything, a few more.

Krystal -> Moves -> Final Smash
Ridley -> Moves -> Final Smash
Online Ranking

7 more.

-Onyx

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Characters:
-------------
-RIDLEY
-Geno
-Lucario
-Bomberman

Stages:
-------------
-Bowser's Castle
-Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime ice level)

Bosses:
-------------
-Kraid >:D
-Shadow Lugia AKA XD001
-Metal Gear REX
-Dr. Eggman

Modes:
-------------
-Color Edit Mode
-Boss Attack Mode
-All-Star Mode
-Assist Trophy/PKMN Toggle

_Slick_

Smash Ace
Wind Waker Link, Lucario, Ridley, if Megaman gets in a Phoenix Wright AT...

That may be it. But if Wind Waker Link doesn't get in I want some sort of WW representation. WW > TP.

aruby14

Smash Apprentice
id love to see a Majoras mask link he could be like PT and be 3 chars in one Deku, Zora, and Goron Yeah that would be cool
and Transform into Fierce Diety Link for his FS
and of course ridley
oh and Vaati yeah that would just pwn

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Sonic was enough to make me happy. Especially since he was announced on my birthday.

But, my list would be as follows:
Geno confirmed as a Playable Character
Ridley confirmed as a Playable Character
Megaman X as a Playable Character
Crono appearing in Brawl in any shape, form, or fashion
----------------------------------------------------
SMRPG Stage
Sonic's Stage
As someone said earlier, a SMB3 Stage
---------------------------------------------------
Here is an idea that was discussed last year. After a few months, when people are becoming bored with the characters, there could be downloadable content. Nintendo could take up votes on the Wii, and find out what other characters Brawlers want to play with. Then, they could allow characters to be downloaded(probably at a small fee) and be played. The people who do not want them would just have to update their Wiis, and it would allow them to play against the characters. Just an idea. It would probably help other characters get into the game that did not stand as much as a chance in the beginning.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
here's a thought: nintendo is REALLY high on the new Sonic RPG game coming out for DS. I wonder if his Brawl appearance will include any stages/AT's/items from the new game coming out?

Zek

Smash Ace
Mega Man.

That's it. There are other characters that I would like but I won't care that much if any of them don't make it. It would be a real disappointment to me if they left out Mega Man though. Second to him I guess would be Geno.

Also, the one popular character suggestion that I absolutely do not want in the game is K Rool. I would actually be a little upset to see him on the roster. He's an eyesore.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Characters people are waiting to see the most:
Ridley
Krystal
Geno
(These are the most anticipated, let's call these the Big 3)

Other characters:
The Lucario/Mewtwo situation
The Ness predicament
The mystery of the final 3rd party character
The plausible arrival of a Cel Shaded Link
Isaac?
AC?
WTF?

And of course, returning veterans Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Ganondorf, Mr. Game & Watch, Marth, and Falco (The rest no one wants to see)

The remainder of the roster

NON CHARACTER:
Sonic's Stage
Crawling, Swimming, Climbing ladders, Humping, Cooking Bacon, other actions we haven't learned about yet.

...I think that's it, really.

Fearthesmash

Smash Apprentice
Balance. Hopefully to the point where tiers do exist(its impossible for them not to) but they mean almost nothing.

Non-laggy online.

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
Wind Waker Link probably won't get in unfortunately. Their is a trophy of him in the commercial.
Not trying to start an argument or anything, but that's Link in his pajamas. Plus, there are trophies of playable chars in Melee.

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
The actual things I really want in are:

-WW Link
-Ridley
-Lucario AND Mewtwo (not as a pair or anything, just both playable chars)
-Vaati
-Sukapon
-NiGHTS

The last ones are pretty unlikely, but I can hope. :grin:

Anything else would be downloadable content. That would just be the icing on the cake and make Brawl last forever. :lick:

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
im pretty much satisfied now. sonic's in the game, yoshi looks to play wayy better, pkmn trainer looks interesting, SSE, online, stage builder...they have done soo much already. id agree with chemical plant for the sonic level, changed my whole gaming life. and ridley would be a nice addition, just because metroid needs another rep and dark samus seems like it would be a clone.

I JUST WANNA PLAY IT NOW!!!!

solrac_krad

Smash Apprentice
I dislike Geno and Ridley so much, so them not being playable please, hehe, dont get angry
Bowser jr
Alternate Costumes for All characters

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
#1: ATLEAST one more HUMAN female PC.
#2: Megaman
#3: Alternate custumes
#4: Fountain of Dreams stage returns

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Bowser Jr. is the f'king scrappy doo of the mario universe. Pointless and annoying. :)

A very astute analogy. I commend you. In fact I would like Bowser Jr. to be killed off in the next Mario game. Why not have Mario do it himself. It would give him a darker edge.

As for things to add in, the ability to choose a line up and fight with multiple characters in a single match. Just like Tekken but with more panache.

Nalafein

Smash Cadet
Well, for me there aint much left, a few characters maybe, i`d love to have falco as a playable character, or even Wolf as a PC.
And there are many more characters i want in the game, but im not sure if they realy made the cut. but we will see in time. there will be tones of stages, and we can make our own stages, so stagewise im happy.
Maybe collecting customes for each character via SSE and such.. ?
or a few new minigames? that would work over wifi to collect coins, or gamble coins?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Characters
Ridley
Krystal
Marth
Captain Falcon

Really other than those I'm not picky. I want more but the specifics aren't a big deal. And same goes for stages, as long as there are some cool creative ones I'm good.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Ridley
Fulgore
Bomberman

BOARD THE FRIGN' PLATFORMS!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Veterans: Captain Falcon, Luigi, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco.
Newcomers: Geno, Megaman, Claus.
Oh, and a Sonic and a F-Zero stage as well.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
If there was no way anything else could be added and only two characters more were put in, Ridley and Mewtwo would be my picks and I'd be completely satisfied.
However, Ray and Chrono are my other choices. It's just that they're less likely

Top Bottom