• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will your "Brawl Name" be?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Any of these:
Bones(if five),or:
NUKE
VAGN
CORN
QWER
BUTZ
VEXORMANHAX7 (if 12 characters are allowed)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
It'll have to be a DP Vs. ACTN this time around. For some good reason, my Mario plays differently when I choose from one of these different names. :laugh:

DP is more of a...Vicious, Combo-City, Shuffling U-air Mario

ACTN (Actin') basically depends on mindgames to make his move.

But all in all, I'm stickin' with DP. He'll be known to the online world out there, and I hope to see evryone soon! :chuckle:

GimmeAnFSharp

Smash Journeyman
Do Japanese characters work on these forums?

Well, it'll be "Kuroomu" (クローム). There's so many people with my first name, that we all use the same tag, so since I'm taking Japanese I changed it to my last name in Japanese :p

PichuKing

Smash Rookie
Mine will be PCKG [PiChuKinG], I just hope people won't think that I call maiself package.

B_Smash07

Smash Apprentice
if Dr. mario is in it i'll use "PILL" or "CURE". if sonic is in it i'll use "BLUR". if not, i'll stick to pika and mario using "J4L"

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman
HOPEFULLY we wont have 4 letters. If we do, then it'll be...BS^2 . My only nick that can be abbreviated into 4 letters ._.

Otherwise
Fastisio
ti83pop
Mash Potachem

Anders Kaiser

Smash Apprentice
With the 4 letter limit, I'll probably go with Karl (my name :\) or Kaz (nickname version of Kaiser).

If they change it and we get more than 4, I'll go with Anders, which I use for pretty much everything else.

Firebird_TA

Smash Rookie
Wow, if there's a 4-letter limit, I'm really going to have to put in some good thinking to make up a nice name.

Without the 4-letter limit, I'll go with Firebird, like I always do whenever possible :cool:

Top Bottom