• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will your "Brawl Name" be?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Mine is probably going to be ATTK or Attack depending on how many letters they allow! What will yours be?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Well since every name in the picture was 4 characters, I'm guessing that's the max.
I'd either be Pyro or plk or SaT(ShockAndTerror - my youtube name.)

I thought it was clever how he hid the character selection screen, either that or he hasn't made one yet(which I doubt, he probably has).
Also, who else thinks being able to save your profile to your Wiimote is a sick idea? =D
Wait..but how would you save it to the GCN Cont? Does the cc have built in memory?

7-up

Smash Cadet
pnis
or
or
magikarpdoasplashattack <---that one is if there is no char limit

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
I am either going IKUR or IUH for Ikural Untsu Hakiir.The max is four letters though.
Not only because all in the list were four letters, but because the space in typing and posting them was only enough for four characters.
Unless of course he made the name scroll across, which would be stupid and pointless considering he wasn't cramped for room on the page...
Ikural

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
I was going to go with my current Smashboards name but since i use samus so much....I'm leaning towards somthing like....

Trigga

Jus so people know when there fighting me.....there getting SHOT son!!! STRAIGHT!!!!!

Akuryou

Smash Cadet
I didn't see an option to enter Japanese, hopefully there will still be some way to do so.

GenG

Smash Lord
GenG

Four letters, is perfect! To be honest, I started using GenG after playing a lot of RPG that only allowed four letters.

teh_nuke

Smash Cadet
I'm not gonna lie... mine will probably be a curse word of some sort :p. If that is ban able online than I will probably be Nuke. I may go as Kuk if I am playing with someone from Gamespot online (Kukukuk is my gamespot name, hence my sig).

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
My name is and will be WHO?

It's amusing for the first few games when someone inevitably says "Hey you're playing Smash! So, Who's who?"
...then it gets considerably less amusing....
:chuckle:

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Kege or Billychu in japanese (in japanese, so it would technically be Birichu).

Top Bottom