• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will your "Brawl Name" be?

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
TNGA
TEXS
MAN+
Jpwn
DYLN

are the tags I currently use. I come up with new ones all the time at my crew smashfests, ive got like 20 names at the least on his memory card. TNGA is my main one, which I will use mostly for brawl.

BUTTT I have a semi-plan to main, and only main capt falcon in brawl, if so I will call myself TEXS because Cpt Falcon is clearly a Texan.

Stuhddabahkz

Smash Apprentice
Well, it would either be Joot (Jaleel's [first name] Obsessing Over ****) Joos (Juice XP) (As same Joot, but instead of **** Smash) or Stud, which is an abbreviation of my stage name - Stuhddabahkz.

gnosis

Smash Lord
The same ol' boring GNOS. Not being a character- or joke-based kind of dude, I don't feel the need to change for Brawl. Of course, it looks like lower case is now available (it -was- PAL only in Melee, right?), so gnos or gnosis (depending on character limit) would be preferable.

Based on the size of the entry box first screenshot, the entry screen, it looks like you can have more than four characters. Though switching to Japanese, it seems that it might just be extra room for four larger characters.

But based on the size of the name under the character on the second screen, it looks like you can't. Who knows.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
actually, it looks like there is six spaces, because the names with four looks like there is more room. if that is the case, i will choose a random but normal name, like Alfred or Daniel. or even Bobby.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I'm rather disappointed that it appears to only allow four letters again. As common as five-letter names are, you'd think they would allow at least one more letter. I'd love to have Aaron, but I guess I'll have to stick with Kero (it'll be easier for Smash Boards members to know it's me, anyway.)

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Jen(Jenrya if 6 letters allowed)
FRZN(Frozen if 6 letters allowed)
BLCK(Black if 5 Letters allowed, only for Y.Link)
WHYT(Whyte if 5 letters allowed, only for Y.Link)
FrozenRoy(If they allow that many, which I doubt)

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
YLW

Who knows, I may just use my real-life name without you knowing it, since it's only three charactors as well :p .

(I'll be the Pikachu. Oh, and in case you're wondering my name . . . you wouldn't belive me if I told you :p .)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
if you use your real name, a predator could stalk you! and if you use someone elses name, a predator could stalk them!
so i will use someone's name who i hate. :laugh: <--menacing laugh

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'll probably have multiple names for multiple control schemes and characters, but my main one will be:

"WEEJ"

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Plain and simple. I'm using my name. Yes, I am to unnoriginal, idiotic, not to mention to retarted to come up with something awesome XD

John XD But that name is awesome in itself, so it's all gooood XD
John?

NO JOHNS, SON!

:laugh:

On-Topic: I might also use BWGM.

bluethree

Smash Journeyman
BLU3. or ブルスリ (if they allow 5 or 6 then ブルースリー works much better.)

or maybe I'll go back to "raep" like I was often in Melee.

Barrylocke

Smash Rookie
It'll probably an alteration of my online name.

So Barrylocke, or Barry. If the limit is 4 characters, it'll most likly be Toby (don't ask, but it's not my real name)

DavidHowie

Smash Rookie
or
magikarpdoasplashattack <---that one is if there is no char limit
SPALSH ATTACK! HIT EM WITH A SPLASH ATTACK! OH NO! COUNTER WITH A SPLASH ATTTACK! MAGIKARP USE SPLASH ATTACK! HYPERBEAM! WHADDAYA MEAN YOU DONT HAVE HYPERBEAM, JUST USE SPLASH ATTACK! MAGIKARP SPLASH ATTACK NOW! ATTACK WITH SPLASH!

anyways mine'll be DavH

Top Bottom