• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you do with Brawl when you first get it?

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
lol @ everybody's soda choices. as i've stated in my post, im stockpiling game fuel. i currently have 20 fridge packs (10 for brawl launch and afterweek, 10 for halo wars launch and afterweek. now, to get 10 for the peter jackson halo launch and afterweek)

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
scream and scratch at it like the Nintendo64 kid
After im done doen that ill play 4 stock matches with all the characters in the game and see who can be my main (for the time being) beat SSE With as many characters as i can on hard. event mode on hard. and HRC. im going to do this in no pacific order. but the 4stock matches come first.
lol gomolka XD

atom-smasher

Smash Rookie
Well I'll be waiting overnight at a store to get it, so as soon as I buy it, I will drive straight home with it. I'll get a bag of ruffles and a 2 liter of orange soda, go in my room, turn off my lights, and turn the Wii on and put in the game. I'll ecstatically watch the opening cinematic, and then dive headfirst into the SSE. We'll see how it plays out from there.

OOhhh I can't wait! To think, I could have had it by now! Ahh!
nice to see that someone else likes orange soda and ruffles as muchs as i do but im gonna have to go with the 4 pack of rockstar juiced and three big bags of gummy worms OH YEA
but is anyone else camping out cuz i know i am

Xanderous

Smash Lord
nice to see that someone else likes orange soda and ruffles as muchs as i do but im gonna have to go with the 4 pack of rockstar juiced and three big bags of gummy worms OH YEA
but is anyone else camping out cuz i know i am

"Who loves orange soda?"

"K-K-K-Kel loves orange soda..."

"Is it true?"

"Mmmm-hmmm... I do, I do, I do, I do-oooo!"

AWW HERE IT GOES

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Play a Kirby (retro colored!) vs. Ice Climbers match on a Melee stage with my younger brother. No items, 5 stock.

Just like the good old days. Then play the new stuff.

MarvinTPA

Smash Cadet
look for ness.
then tailwhip like crazy with lucas for the entire first day.
tailwip, whatever.
i have this vivid image of some guy being "pulled" by the knockback
if tailwhip only had knockback...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Smashbro24, regaurding your sig....

you do remember there were originally 12, not 6 characters, yes?

Sagem

Smash Rookie
Well I'll have to wait until the copy arrives from Canada to me in Sweden. So I guess I'll be playing on the 12th. All europeans, sell your PAL wii and buy a american one instead! Best choice I've ever made. :p

First im going to try out Link in vs mode. It's kind of a tradition, then I'll try out Fox my main in melee.
I'll probably get on the internet to learn how to unlock Luigi ASAP. Im also going to play alot of wi-fi.

atom-smasher

Smash Rookie
ill probably faint at the store then wake up at home and immediatly start playing in training mode with samus my main just to get a feel for brawl then ill have tryouts for my second and third charecters

Fox Rox

Smash Apprentice
I am gonna take 2 days off of work and not have a life for that appointed time. And gain MAD SKILLZEZ to destroy my friend in Antioch. >_>

:034:

Smash Hero
I'm gonna smell the game manual.

Hmmm, the smell of a new game manual is one of the best there is..

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
Depends. I'll probably have an excited friend coming to my house because I'll get Brawl at the release date, but if not, I'll totally own the SSE.

Something odd about me, though, is that I sometimes linger with the box shot, like I do with alot of games I'm hyper about these days. When I get the game, I look at the box for half an hour looking totally happy and I'm like "W00t, I got Brawl, I got Brawl, I have Frikkin' Brawl!! w0000t!!!! Yahooo!!!" My friend went pretty angry at me once. "Play the frikkin' game, already!"

SeventhSage

Smash Apprentice
1- Play every starting character once.
2- Try every mode once.
3- Unlock every character and stage.
4- Finish Adventure Mode.
5- Pick a top five favorite characters to master.
6- Kick everyone's *** online.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
In Canada it comes on febuary 12th (I think.. that's the day you get it from pre-ordering it anyways)..

Turtlefox

Smash Cadet
I'll pop it into the system, find out that the disc was all scratched, throw it out the window, and cry because they were offering free replacements.

What is he ranting on about?

Oh, nothing.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
I can honestly say I will make love to the disk when I get it at the midnight release...

weathers25

Smash Rookie
1.Play on training mode and get used to the gameflow 2.Clear classic mode on easy then hard then very hard 3. unlock everything 4. onlineplay.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
First thing i'm gonna do is play regualr matchs as all the starting crew to see if that unlocks Marth, if it does then i'm gonna play as Marth through Classic to see if that unlocks jigglypuff, then i'm gonna play through SSE, then online.

pud22

Smash Apprentice
1- Play every starting character once.
2- Try every mode once.
3- Unlock every character and stage.
4- Finish Adventure Mode.
5- Pick a top five favorite characters to master.
6- Kick everyone's *** online.
i agree. but u prob hav 2 finish adv mode to unlock some of the chars...but i dunno

Aamon

Smash Cadet
After I'm done watching the intro movie again and again and again, while squealing like the fangirl I am, I will probably play some normal matches with each character and try out the stages.

Top Bottom