• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what will you do the first time you turn brawl on

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
Mario (Me) vs Link (lvl. 9) vs DK (lvl. 9) vs Kirby (lvl. 9)

The originals! [:

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
Get accostumed to my predicted mains, and try others as well to get a feel for them.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
cry because i know my life will be taken away for the next week...scratch that, the next decade

Magical Samurai

Smash Cadet
I plan to beat SSE with my brother on that Sunday, then beat the Event Matches, play at least a few characters through Classic, and go on WiFi.
Of course I'll unlock all the stages at some point in there.

-Magical Samurai

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
Here is what I'll do, in order.

1. Go to wi-fi
2. Kick @**
3. take names
4. repeat

B0NK

Smash Lord
The first thing I will do is play a 1-on-1 match against my brother. Bowser (Me) vs Yoshi (My brother).

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
play multiplayer forever...until i get all characters, then test out all characters...well the ones i like anyway...and begin the ownage.

DMurr

The Radiant Hero
NNID
dmurray9
I will play as Sheik, on the Temple level against Ike. And then I will switch characters, play another match and decide which character I like the best and want to main.

bAkA*

Smash Rookie
uhhhh once i get it ima play my brother and uh unlock all the chars doing one hit kills on him?

or would

SSE be easier? and shorter? with him hmm

Tajem

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to Final Destination on a 4v4 match. Do the dance. The dance is niiiiice.

Truce

Smash Cadet
1) Wet myself

2) Soak in the virgin glory of the title screen until I can't anymore

3) Play 4-player brawls with the 3 others I'm getting the game with until we collapse in the wee hours of the morning

Isis

Smash Rookie
My Gamestop isn't have a midnight release :tear:

So I'm gonan wake up early to get it on Sunday and my brother and friend and i are gonna play Vs. for like 5 hours lol

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Skip all of the warnings that they have put on all of their games recently. Technically...

To answer the overdone thread though, probably just a few quick matches before I go to bed since I will have class the next day (sadly). When I get home, multiplayer with brothers.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
I will play a million vs. games with my friend, the first of which will be meta knight (me) vs. pit (him) on battlefeild. (yes there will be items.) Then after 3 hours, sse.

smasher99

Smash Cadet
0: crap my pants
1: stare at the title screen for 1min
2: go look at the windows to see them clean and un-broken
3: play SSE for a while
4: make a awesome stage*
5: play a few multi-player battles with my smash bro(pun intended)
6: mess around everywhere
7: go to bed. scratch that! play until i plop asleep:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

*this is the stage key: |= impasible wall _=impasible wall -=something i put there so the stage wouldnt be swiushd (in other words, ignore it)
this is the stage:
____ ____
|-----------|
|-----------|
|________|
how do you like it?(the hole at the top can only be reached by being flung/smashed/atcked, not by jumping and ^B ing):chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Lord0fCookies

Smash Rookie
Me and my buddies are gonna do vs and co-op subspace all night. We'll probably bring two wiis so everybody can be doing something at all times. To top it off we're gonna be eating pizza during the entire thing.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I'll probably have my friends over when I turn it on so will do some multiplayer matches and probably I will try online. A little bit later I'll start playing SSE. Probably all sunday I'll be playing SSE and 1v1 matches.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
Probably listen to the epic menu music for a minute, set my wiimote/nunchuck controls and dive right into SSE

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I think I'm gonna unlock all the characters first. Then I'll probably play multiplayer over and over again until the next smash comes out. It'll be fun playing co-op sse with my brother.

Top Bottom