• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Will The Next Smash Bros Be Called?

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Banner ads work by looking at your browser's cookies (related to browser history) and taking key words from the page/thread to generate the ad.
Which means RedGamer was googling Brawl 2 and it's his own fault for making up an unoriginal name and the internet was merely joining in on the fun. It was the unoriginality itself that kept anyone from suggesting it, so suggesting it was actually original.

This is pretty hilarious and might I add that the whole point of this thread is to make people laugh with crazy ideas such as SSB Brawl 2. I'm adding that one to the OP.

Should I credit Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2 to you RedGamer or to Ad choices?
Ad Choices. I'm not retarted enough to type Brawl 2.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I dunno, :troll: looks like a ******'s face, so it could be taken either way. :troll:

Super Smash Brothers Finale
Make every fan cry.
Then perform a Halo 4, except it'd be called...
Super Smash Brothers Oh, we trolled you Five

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
What about...

Super Smash Bros. 4... Everyone?

Meant that the series is not more limited to Nintendo characters, since Sonic and Snake opened the gates.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Wii U:Universe
3DS:Clash

I think they should have different names so the casuals know that there's a difference.;)Sorry double post how do you delete a post?

:phone:

JPW

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros. X
Super Smash Bros. Hybrid
Super Smash Bros. 4
Namco's on it. i'll probably just have a number next to it.

I actually like the idea of just calling it
Super Smash Bros. 4
It actually sounds right. And most games have stuck with just saying the number 4.
Grand Theft Auto 4, Super Streetfighter 4, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Just Dance 4(lol),

RedGamer

Smash Ace
didn't all of those game's predecessors have a number by them in the first place? that would make it more reasonable to just give it another number by it.
Not bashing, just asking.

as far as the 4 goes, it's still a darn good idea so...just use IV

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros. X
Super Smash Bros. Hybrid
Super Smash Bros. 4
Namco's on it. i'll probably just have a number next to it.

I actually like the idea of just calling it
Super Smash Bros. 4
It actually sounds right. And most games have stuck with just saying the number 4.
Grand Theft Auto 4, Super Streetfighter 4, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Just Dance 4(lol),
LOL Fantastic 4

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Rumble? Yess... It could work. Either Super Smash Bros. Rumble or Super Smash Bros. Frenzy would be fine IMHO

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
I always thought it would go either Super Smash Bros Mayhem, Rumble or Riot after Brawl. That way it could follow the whole "fighters clash" titling they've been doing since each sequel. Idk about the 3DS though. Maybe the Wii U version can be Mayhem and the 3DS version could be Rumble?

RedGamer

Smash Ace
I always thought it would go either Super Smash Bros Mayhem, Rumble or Riot after Brawl. That way it could follow the whole "fighters clash" titling they've been doing since each sequel. Idk about the 3DS though. Maybe the Wii U version can be Mayhem and the 3DS version could be Rumble?
or vice versa

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Super Smash Bros. Horizon
Super Smash Bros. Story
Super Smash Bros. Royale

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Super Smash Bros. Melee & Brawl
But I really like the idea of it simple be called Super Smash Bros. 4

keero16

Smash Rookie
I actually thought SSB Universe was a clever title, since it's going to be on the Wii U.

As long as it's not "Memories" like that extremely fake rumor said it was. That's just awful.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I actually thought SSB Universe was a clever title, since it's going to be on the Wii U.

As long as it's not "Memories" like that extremely fake rumor said it was. That's just awful.
I'd be fine with "Super Smash Bros: Mammaries" though.

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801

I wouldn't like this title. A name for Smash Bros should be something that remembers Battle Royal, Franctic Action for 4 players simultaneously. Actually, the words Melee and Brawl has the same meaning, and for japanese names they use a letter or shortcutting for something definitive, ultimate, like DX and X

Actually I suggested "Super Smash Bros. Power Play" for West and "大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズZ" for Japan. I would love these names!!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Super Smash Bros. All-Stars (If it includes all Charas/Stages/Items from the last 3 games - that would be pretty cool at least)
But I also think Rumble tbh, it fits perfectly to Melee/Brawl.
It could be SSBU(niverse) as well ofc., if the rumors are true.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I wouldn't like this title. A name for Smash Bros should be something that remembers Battle Royal, Franctic Action for 4 players simultaneously. Actually, the words Melee and Brawl has the same meaning, and for japanese names they use a letter or shortcutting for something definitive, ultimate, like DX and X

Actually I suggested "Super Smash Bros. Power Play" for West and "大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズZ" for Japan. I would love these names!!

Super SMASH Brotherrrrs KERFUFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!

:phone:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
One of these games needs to be called "Super Smash Bros. Clash." I'm leaning more towards the 3DS smash, though. The other name that I think "works" especially well that seems to "stick" is "Arena" IMO. And "Forever" isn't a terrible title name. At least it sounds less generic than Rumble or Universe (although for some reason, "World" sounds better). "Raw" for some reason catches my eye as a feasible title for a future smash bros game (past these 2). Oh and "Super Smash Bros. Wrath" sounds like a BAMF game!

Also, in Japan, one of these games should be Smash "XXX" like the Olympics this year. Seriously, every freaking time it comes on TV, I'm like "WTF? XXX? IS THIS LEGAL!?" :rotfl:
That can be a taunt or something
Perhaps, although his best taunt would be rub against your knee/leg for attention. Or stand up and pat you on the thigh (he's that long!).
sakurai and namco bandai will figure out a way around this.
Hopefully without my sister's (much smaller) dog using him as a sex toy! :facepalm:
See? There you go! Nobody would want to fight a level 9 Squiggles!!
Sakurai's cat is small, and hasn't fought real competition. My cat has defeated (and killed?) racoons (Zigzagoons?), squirrels (Emolgas? Pachirisu?), mice (Sandshrew? Rattata?), rats (Pikachu? Pichu? Raichu? Ratticate?), foxes (Wolf? Falco? Fox), and a [Solid] Snake (Snake? SNAAAAKKKEEEE?). So in a way, it already is in smash bros (DEATH MATCH!) IRL!
we should all make a thread in the SSB4 character withlist for Johnknight1's Cat!!
If Miis are in the game, I am SOOOOO making a Mii of my cat! :laugh:

Top Bottom