• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what will be your favorite stage? (other than the stage builder)

DQP

Smash Ace
i was just interested in what the most popular nintendo-created stage was. my favorite's the temple, i just love the "immortal zone."

tvieth01

Smash Cadet
i mite go with delfino plaza ive been eyeing that for a while but its just too hard to discuss without brawl in hand

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
I have a few I'm liking so far: Final destination, great sea, delfino, Smashville, the one in front of the halberd (don't know the name), and Pokemon stadium 2. Mainly I like flat, open stages without platforms (with a few exceptions)

rove

Smash Apprentice
So far my top few are:
Battlefeild
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Delfino Plaza
Lylat cruise
Skyworld
And Battleship Halberd

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Lylat Cruise looks amazing! No hazards, nice design, beautiful. I also have about 45+ stages that I drew (not well) on paper that I plan to make using the stage builder. All good stages. No walk-off or box of spikes.

Kruton

Smash Ace
I would love Delfino Plaza, if I was better at it (there's a niche to it, trust me) haha

I looooooooooooove Shadow Moses, but it's most likely going to be banned. The combos off the walls are too fun (and punishable :ohwell:)

Tourney legal, I would have to say I like Norfair the best. Eh no, maybe the Halbred.

****, I don't know guys.

Milln

Smash Champion
I would love Delfino Plaza, if I was better at it (there's a niche to it, trust me) haha

I looooooooooooove Shadow Moses, but it's most likely going to be banned. The combos off the walls are too fun (and punishable :ohwell:)

Tourney legal, I would have to say I like Norfair the best. Eh no, maybe the Halbred.

****, I don't know guys.
Fox Shine-Infinite and Rapid-A-Against-The-Walls have been proven escapable, so you don't have much to worry about.

Personally, I love the Elektroplankton stage. Absolutely.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Fox Shine-Infinite and Rapid-A-Against-The-Walls have been proven escapable, so you don't have much to worry about.

Personally, I love the Elektroplankton stage. Absolutely.

Well, pretty much every list that has gone online has excluded Shadow Moses.

And starting next week, TGP is putting it on 'the banz list', so yeah, it pretty much peaced out of the competitive scene.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
My favorite level will likely be the Wario Ware stage. I know theres people out there who would like to have a battle with minimal distractions, but as someone who loves the unexpected obstacles during fights, that stage is for me.

timidshadow

Smash Apprentice
Every stage seems like alot of fun, although I tend to like the small or flat stages so that my enemies don't run away, I can't stand that... So it's The Battlefield(Standard), Final Destination, Smashville, even Delfino Plaza which changes areas every so often it's not like the temple were you can run forever. Eventually you'll need to return to the small lift and that'll be choice for me.

Milln

Smash Champion
Well, pretty much every list that has gone online has excluded Shadow Moses.

And starting next week, TGP is putting it on 'the banz list', so yeah, it pretty much peaced out of the competitive scene.
Well, that's no good. =\ Ah, well. Probably because you only have a limited window to KO to the sides, which gives characters that Star KO an advantage.

DQP

Smash Ace
doesn't anyone like the temple? it's an awesome stage! sure it's banned, and it's also impossible to die in one area, but that's part of it's fun!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
doesn't anyone like the temple? it's an awesome stage! sure it's banned, and it's also impossible to die in one area, but that's part of it's fun!
Thats where items come in. Too bad they ban those too.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Well, that's no good. =\ Ah, well. Probably because you only have a limited window to KO to the sides, which gives characters that Star KO an advantage.
That, and the combos you can pull off because of your characters bouncing everywhere is just sickly. I can set up for Snake's fsmash in every match lmao.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'll have to say Pokémon Stadium 2, (the stage music is just awesome), Mario Kart and Battleship Halberd for me.

Xenomorph_1992

Smash Cadet
I agree completely that temple is really fun from it's size and that one area. My favorite brawl new stages would have to be Isle Delfino and Spear Pillar (just seems really crazy and fun from dialga and palkia).

Talendime

Smash Ace
Shadow Moses Island. REX, RAY, and the rediculously obnoxious exclamation marks.
YELL DEAD CELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahaha I can't wait to play that stage.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Temple, Battlefield, Metaknight's ship, Skyworld, Warioware stage, Norfair and the New final destination, especially Final destination.

Subtle

Smash Cadet
Spear pillar looks really cool. I was sad that It was chosen the first round I didn't get to play.

Hyrule is back, an old favorite. I've also grown attached to Final Destination. The new one looks sooooo much better than the old. I'll probobly enjoy new pork city and the DK level a great deal. Donkey Kong already upsets my friends, I have a feeling its going to be my new Fourside ( a level I choose to annoy others)

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
I might find myself playing on these stages the most:

Final Destination
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Bridge of Eldin
Great Sea
Lylat Cruise
Port Town Aero Dive
Spear Pillar
Battleship Halberd
Frigate Orpheon
Norfair
Shadow Moses Island
Castle Siege
WarioWare
PictoChat

slowslow325

Smash Rookie
The temple because I can use jiggly's excellent aerial abilities better there. (The legendary Hyrule Jumps :) )

Top Bottom