• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was your least favorite stage?

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
for me it has to be DK stage...I died 3 times by accidently shooting myself down in the barrel in the same match when a good friend of mine played in a team tourney 6 years ago. We were in the semi-finals of a gametraders tourney in Louisiana and lets just say back then the tourneys were HUGE(over 100 people)...but needless to say he was pissed off and that was probably my most shameful smash experience ever :(

edit: just wanted to add that we lost that round just incase it wasn't obvious

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
errr i hope no one seen the first version of my post, its to early i nthe morning for this =.=

Sector Z is my LEAST fav stage, very boring and Arwing has really good aim, asshat >_>

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
errr i hope no one seen the first version of my post, its to early i nthe morning for this =.=

Sector Z is my LEAST fav stage, very boring and Arwing has really good aim, asshat >_>
lol...I doubt anyone saw your first post, atleast I know I didn't, and yea I agree and disagree...I didn't like that stage because I mained Link and there was alot of room for people to run but I did like it at the same time because I could usually hit them with a bomb or boomerang pretty easily

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol...I doubt anyone saw your first post, atleast I know I didn't, and yea I agree and disagree...I didn't like that stage because I mained Link and there was alot of room for people to run but I did like it at the same time because I could usually hit them with a bomb or boomerang pretty easily
Well for link its actually really good because of the short edges, his Third jumps crappyness wont be highlighted, but on the other hand Falcon grabs you...your fawked

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
Well for link its actually really good because of the short edges, his Third jumps crappyness wont be highlighted, but on the other hand Falcon grabs you...your fawked
true...ahh the good ole days...I bought a Nintendo 64 and Smash off ebay about a year before the Wii came out just to relive it...I hope they bring it back on the Virtual Console...don't know if I would actually buy it again since I now have it for the 64 though...I'd probably do it if I wanted to condense the amount of consoles hooked up to my TV...I only have Smash, Goldeneye, and Perfect Dark for it anyways...so that wouldn't be hard to replace on the VC once those games come out for it

unii

Smash Cadet
there were all great i liked everysingle one right now. But back then i probably didnt like a few maybe kirby's stage boy do i hate kirby

hambread

Smash Apprentice
i cant do zebes. it just pisses me off even when the acid is down. is there a gameshark code to turn off the acid? or arwing? or tornadoes? or stop the tree from blowing?

wow im demanding

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
i cant do zebes. it just pisses me off even when the acid is down. is there a gameshark code to turn off the acid? or arwing? or tornadoes? or stop the tree from blowing?

wow im demanding
:laugh: The tornadoes use to be my favorite thing...I use to love hookshotting people and then backick throw them into it...everything else I could have done without, but I was pretty good at rolling out of the way of the arwing

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Congo Jungle really. Because SSB's stages almost felt gimmicky, the one state that didn't bothered the heck out of me. Ironically I like it in Melee(and yes, I do mean the past stages). Awkward, no?

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
Congo Jungle really. Because SSB's stages almost felt gimmicky, the one state that didn't bothered the heck out of me. Ironically I like it in Melee(and yes, I do mean the past stages). Awkward, no?
Yea that's understandable because the game physics were alot different so I see where you are coming from...and I wish they would have had hyrule castle in the past stages on melee

The Wii Guy

Smash Rookie
I don't like the course where you play Samus in 1-player mode. It frustrates me a lot since the sun thing keep coming up and burning you.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I don't like the course where you play Samus in 1-player mode. It frustrates me a lot since the sun thing keep coming up and burning you.
xD, give this guy a medal

if the sun keeps burning you, you need to offer your largest sheep as a burnt sacrifice, the sun will be pleased and no longer burn you if you do this

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
Did you mean to say the lava?

if the sun keeps burning you, you need to offer your largest sheep as a burnt sacrifice, the sun will be pleased and no longer burn you if you do this
WOW...that's very disturbing. :urg:

chili

Smash Cadet
Zebes.

Basically the only reason I'm reluctant to use random when I pick a stage.

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
I <3 Hyrule Castle, I even tried to recreate it in the stage builder on Brawl...it sucks though that theres no tool for a tornado in stage builder...lol
eh, for some reason, Hyrule Castle never appealed to me, NOW SAFFRON CITY! now that was an awsome stage!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
My least favorite map would have to be either Peach's Castle or Kongo Jungle. Kongo Jungle frustrated me because the barrel below the stage always seemed to save my opponents. Also, every character seemed to take advantage of the fact that the base of the stage could be entered through the bottom, but this never seemed to work out well with my Ness as his PK Thunder would collide with the stage and drop me to my death. Peach's Castle also frustrated me for numerous reasons that are obvious to most players.

Elbow

Smash Apprentice
I hate Brinstar with a passion. Worst stage ever in a smash game. Even in Melee and Brawl, they can't make a good Samus stage.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well if this includes ALL stages then probably Metal Mario's stage.
Whoa nelly! That was by far one of the BEST stages from SSB64.

I really didn't like Peach's Castle, HOWEVER, it was each and every stage in SSB64 that set the grounds for all of the future SSB stages to build on.

Top Bottom