• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what up hoes

Watty

Smash Lord
You all r worthless, I leave the game and none of you step up. I expected someone to replace Hugs or I as the greatest. But no none of you did, now I gotta come back tune this banjo up and smack the test out of your overrated mouths.

Prepare to get ****ed

watty out

rhan

Smash Hero
I'm returning to the boards and I see this.

You sir. Are def getting a rematch whenever I see you. Too much improvement since Pound 4.

Watty

Smash Lord
imma eat you all, dont worry if youve never heard of me it makes it more of a hustle that way. tune dem banjo *****es the thunder and da boom will be a comin hard and heavy

rhan

Smash Hero
Apparently this rhan guy is in my region? I'll have to take you on whenever I see you... Heading over to Sypher's tomorrow?
I've wrecked my car a couple weeks ago. Getting a new one today. I'll be traveling a lot more. Def been trying to make it to NoVA but people here don't like to leave the area.

Except me.

Cuz this place is boring.

Watty

Smash Lord
bubba you can be king of my terd after i put one on your chest

Pi

Smash Hero
only way this thread gonna get attention is by namesearch

Cactuar mew2king m2k sephirothken Bones Dr.PeePee Axe Magus westballz lovage leffen armada zhu

**** idk any more, yall drop some names, let's get this thread poppin

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
search is broken. your attempts to make this thread active are in vein

Watty

Smash Lord
i want in the backroom kirbykaze and this old school is gonna talk some **** then back it up witha foot upside the temple. *****es dont know how real its gonna get

Corigames

Smash Hero
If I play Watty again, I demand he not have an arisoft gun in his possession at the time. To much pressure.

Bones0

Smash Legend
only way this thread gonna get attention is by namesearch

Cactuar mew2king m2k sephirothken Bones Dr.PeePee Axe Magus westballz lovage leffen armada zhu

**** idk any more, yall drop some names, let's get this thread poppin
I randomly clicked this from the main page because KirbyKaze was the most recent poster, and I read through to find this. LOL

abcool

Smash Ace
First we had Wes, now we have Watty lol. I am happy to see some of the old Pros give the game a chance again. Only successful one was HugS though...:\

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
LOL ABCOOL Ive won tons of tournaments and ranked top 5 at tons of majors during my time. Saying hugs was the only successful one lol. You obviously dont know your history. But proceed. CHILDREN!!!

Knut

Smash Apprentice
i've only been playing competitively for like 11 months. so give me more time. soon i'll start ******.

abcool

Smash Ace
Lol, No Wes, i know who you are. I wasn't meaning back in your day when i said HugS was the only successful Samus. I meant the only one to leave an come back an do well. I know you were a beast back in the day. Heck, i started getting into Samus watching you an PC play doubles against Ken/Isai. In today's Metagame it's gonna be tough for Samus, so i hope Watty can be just as good or better is what i am saying.

watty showed me his **** over cam once
my girlfriend asked what i was laughing at and when i showed her she still couldn't see it

Top Bottom