• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what the heck is luigi's final smash about?

DQP

Smash Ace
i saw luigi's final smash on youtube, and i don't know what is this fs about? was this final smash from a mario game? what exactly is he doing? i don't get any of this.

narno

Smash Rookie
its so wierd! but it looks awesome
it looks like he's stoned lol.
from what i've seen, i think his moves are more powerful after he's finished dancing

Jus

Smash Rookie
During his final smash, the opposing character falls asleep and takes continuous damage, like peach's FS except shorter, also,I think Luigi's attacks get more powerful.

T-major

Smash Champion
During his final smash, the opposing character falls asleep and takes continuous damage, like peach's FS except shorter, also,I think Luigi's attacks get more powerful.
also, everyone besides Luigi (the Luigi that used it, that is) thats inside the radius moves in Slow Motion... at least that's what it looks like.

yep. Acid Trip indeed. :D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It looks like he's summoning the Green ghost things from Super Mario World to me...

Sorta

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...I believe it's the reverse world from Super Mario Bros. 2. Bears a striking resemblance to ZA WARUDO (The World), a time stopping move performed by Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. :D

Rug

Smash Rookie
how about its just the most awesome thing ive ever seen. luigi is straight trippin

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
It's the Mangekyou Luigingan!

No, really, it looks pretty fun, yet weird, probably is from those fart-monsters from Yoshi's Island, when you touched them, you'll move weirdly and the song was disrupted and stuff like that.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Interesting!

This Final Smash, interests and intrigues me. I will be excited to see how everyone will use it and adapt to it!

saberhof

Smash Master
Here is the real explanation of luigi's Final smash:

During the match:

Luigi Grabs the final smash and gives everyone crack, so the green thing in the middle is what everyone is seeing, and luigi doesnt get high, he gets everyone else high...oh yeah..

and i second the "Bang Bang!"

Folt

Smash Ace
I'm waiting for Sakurai to tell us about his Final Smash. That's gonna own.

DQP

Smash Ace
anyone notice flowers on anybody's head during the final smash? i sure did. does this mean luigi's gay? (no offense, luigi users)

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
Luigi's hilarious, but that Final Smash seems filler to me...
I could of thought up some better ones, I'm sure...

Like this one:

Luigi performs a "Luigi Finale" towards the sky and is acting all cool, then all his fire comes raining back down on him. Humiliated and blazing at this failed attempt, he starts zipping around the screen attacking and wailing at all in his path while he's on green fire.:laugh:

Losnar

Smash Journeyman
Yup, don't look like a bad trip to me.

Would be funny if the FS misfired and he COULD have a bad trip tho, lol!

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Luigi still Random!

Complete Randomness= Hilariousness.
Should be called FS-Funny Smash.
Thats the best Funny Smash I've seen of all.:laugh:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It looks crazy, but what's with people idea's of illegal drugs? Bet its something to do with luigi's mansion.
Its not got ANYTHING to do with Luigi's Mansion. I might be the only person on the boards who played all the way through that game and loved it. It's a **** shame he didnt get his poltergust 3000... at all... is it featured in any way? Like does E. Gadd appear from an assist trophy and use it? anything??

Im glad we got the stage, and the music is nostalgic for me, but I miss the vacuum :(

But I can safely say his FS is not from Lugi's mansion. I dont know where it's from.. I played all the way through super paper mario too, but it seems like it might have been in there, i might have missed it.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
anyone notice flowers on anybody's head during the final smash? i sure did. does this mean luigi's gay? (no offense, luigi users)
I take offense.

Luigi's hilarious, but that Final Smash seems filler to me...
I could of thought up some better ones, I'm sure...

Like this one:

Luigi performs a "Luigi Finale" towards the sky and is acting all cool, then all his fire comes raining back down on him. Humiliated and blazing at this failed attempt, he starts zipping around the screen attacking and wailing at all in his path while he's on green fire.:laugh:
Yes, a swirling vortex of Luigi-ness isn't original, but a combination of The Mario Finale and Super Spicy Curry is.

Anyway this is the trophy description of Luigi's Final Smash in Japan:
"As exotic music plays, he performs a dance befitting a sorcerous incantation. A barrier envelops him, negatively impacting all in his area. Random effects include getting launched, sleeping, moving in slow motion, tripping, fainting, and losing attack power. This technique is a reflection of the dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow."

It made me laugh.

Sajun88

Smash Apprentice
Its not got ANYTHING to do with Luigi's Mansion. I might be the only person on the boards who played all the way through that game and loved it. It's a **** shame he didnt get his poltergust 3000... at all... is it featured in any way? Like does E. Gadd appear from an assist trophy and use it? anything??

Im glad we got the stage, and the music is nostalgic for me, but I miss the vacuum :(

But I can safely say his FS is not from Lugi's mansion. I dont know where it's from.. I played all the way through super paper mario too, but it seems like it might have been in there, i might have missed it.

Yeah Luigi's Mansion was hands down one of my favorite games ever and the first one I got on the Gamecube. Wish I still had a copy but I sold it along time ago and regret it so much lol. But yeah his FS was not in there in any way, I've heard it being called Za Warudo but I doubt that's the name as it was from some other game the person had played. Anyone know the official name yet?

Top Bottom