• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should Peach's Final Smash be?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
It's not that the current one is bad, but Sakurai implied that the FS was from super Princess Peach. What FS would you desire in place of this one?

I would want the vibe scepter.

Smartidiot

Smash Rookie
Bowser would kidnap Peach then Mario would come in and destroy everyone in his path. Then peach comes back with Mario. o.o

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
I like this one just fine. 40 dmg. plus fully charged upsmash means one stock AND you get to heal... I have rarely come out on the bad end of this final smash.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I can never land a sweetspotted usmash when my opponent is lying on the ground. It never kills them- they're too low for the sweetspot. How are you getting one stock out of it?

And more importantly, my opponents ALWAYS know how to avoid it. They just grab a ledge or jump.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's 60 damage, and I use the turnip-thrown-up-roll-and-charged-fsmash for my stock. :D
This is after fighting completly normally until I can get close enough for the free hit. Then I press B.

But I really like Peach Blossom, I never played SPP...

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
It's 60 damage, and I use the turnip-thrown-up-roll-and-charged-fsmash for my stock. :D
This is after fighting completly normally until I can get close enough for the free hit. Then I press B.

But I really like Peach Blossom, I never played SPP...
are you sure its 60 meno, because I know its done 40 for me before... odd. Anyway to you praxis, I just run and upsmash, it usually kills them just fine for me. Try forward smashing then as you know raquet equals death pretty much. One of my friends plays kirby and will just rock through the whole thing and some other chars. will stay in the air, but I only ever play items in 3 or more brawls and one person nearly always gats caught.

shadowkiller

Smash Rookie
are you sure its 60 meno, because I know its done 40 for me before... odd. Anyway to you praxis, I just run and upsmash, it usually kills them just fine for me. Try forward smashing then as you know raquet equals death pretty much. One of my friends plays kirby and will just rock through the whole thing and some other chars. will stay in the air, but I only ever play items in 3 or more brawls and one person nearly always gats caught.
Golf club is pretty much the same as the raquet on KOness if you ask me.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
The max damage her FS can do is 40%, not 60%. So it's best to use it when your opponent is around 50-70%

It's difficult to think what else Peach could have because her FS suits her. I suppose you could have an army a Toads similar to DeDeDe's FS. Or if Peach is feeling really peachy, she could call upon her castle and drop it on her enemies and Side Taunt as they meet an incredibly painful death whilst they peacefully dream sweet dreams as they sleep

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I like her psych bomb attack from Mario RPG, and it would look epic and cause tons of damage to range a giant bomb omb. I don't like her final smash right now because it's pretttyyyy easy to wake up from it. If there aren't any platforms I will throw a turnip up, go to the other side of the opponent and charge an upsmash, and release it when it hits them.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Her Final Smash should be from Super Princess Peach, how when she gets angry she lights on fire and blows up stuff.

Shadowkiller, I don't mind :) TigerWoods, I should, but I'm lazy. Haha...I've got way better combos than the one in my sig. Wish I could make a nicer one like shadowkiller's though :D

Kleinersaphire

Smash Rookie
Peach's final smash should come from Super Mario Brothers 2, the game that estavblished her as a playable character (gave her the signature floating).

Activating the smash ball, Peach pulls up a Red Potions, tosses it down, and enters into the alternate world. This makes the stage turn into a world from SMB2, and gives it the signature reversed colors. Inside this world, Peach's turnips are much larger and do more damage, and enemies are slowed down, where peach moves faster and has less lag.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Peach's final smash should come from Super Mario Brothers 2, the game that estavblished her as a playable character (gave her the signature floating).

Activating the smash ball, Peach pulls up a Red Potion, tosses it down, and enters into the alternate world. This makes the stage turn into a world from SMB2, and gives it the signature reversed colors. Inside this world, Peach's turnips are much larger and do more damage, and enemies are slowed down, where peach moves faster and has less lag.

^^Wow.... that actually sounds pretty reasonable give and take a few details. ;)

Kleinersaphire

Smash Rookie
Luigi's final Smash, Negative Zone, would not be akin to my idea for Peach's. In the Negative Zone, enemies succumb to reduced attack power and increased launch distance, and if they touch the ground can become afflicted with negative effects like the flower, stun, taunting, and so on. The only positive effect luigi gains is an increased chance of a chritical Up-B, he in fact mvoes slower in the negative zone because he dances.

Peach's mirror world does only one thing to the enemy, and that is give them slower movement speed and increased attack delay. Peach, however, gains increased speed and and an unlimited float timer, with faster and high power turnips. Turnips pull up faster, have much larger hit boxes, and deal more % damage and much greater knockback. The chances of the Stitchy turnip, the Bomb, and the Beamsword appearing are increased.

I like this final smash because SMB2 is what made PEach what she is now. It gave her the floating, the signature blonde hair and pink dress, and it's where she gets her turnip ability from. Peach's final smash should, as such, reflect this by also being based off the same game that made her playable.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Luigi's final Smash, Negative Zone, would not be akin to my idea for Peach's. In the Negative Zone, enemies succumb to reduced attack power and increased launch distance, and if they touch the ground can become afflicted with negative effects like the flower, stun, taunting, and so on. The only positive effect luigi gains is an increased chance of a chritical Up-B, he in fact mvoes slower in the negative zone because he dances.

Peach's mirror world does only one thing to the enemy, and that is give them slower movement speed and increased attack delay. Peach, however, gains increased speed and and an unlimited float timer, with faster and high power turnips. Turnips pull up faster, have much larger hit boxes, and deal more % damage and much greater knockback. The chances of the Stitchy turnip, the Bomb, and the Beamsword appearing are increased.

I like this final smash because SMB2 is what made PEach what she is now. It gave her the floating, the signature blonde hair and pink dress, and it's where she gets her turnip ability from. Peach's final smash should, as such, reflect this by also being based off the same game that made her playable.
5/5 on the final smash.

Top Bottom