• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Samus Outfit/Color do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
Hi, I was just curious..what Samus outfit/color do you use? I mostly use the default lobster samus but I also sometimes dabble with the ninja turtle green. So put the color you use and maybe why?

infinity

Smash Apprentice
the green one is the hottest, the pink is second since it's hot too, and the orange is third because it's classic, black samus looks badass, and blue/purple is well...i dunno...cool?

grayfox

Smash Champion
Holy shizo i didn't realise so many people use green. I thought Allan (ac_anon) was the only one O_o

I used too use pink but now i muck around in either purple or orange.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Green Samus is DISGUSTING. The green and the red and the yellow on her suit is just plain wrong. That is the one suit i wil never play as until hell freezes over.

infinity

Smash Apprentice
I died a little when you said that :( ... how can you hate the green!!! :cry:

Well, it's ok i guess, seem like there are many green samus lovers :chuckle:

McFox!!! I love you for the ninja turtle samus!!! And that naked pic of you on your avatar is very hot :lick:

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
**** it. I started using the green Samus because I thought it was unique. But in any case, I might continue, as a Ninja Turtle really belongs in the game. Pink is pretty cool too.

Joker

Smash Ace
Bring it.....

This is a serious topic for me :laugh: so if anyone wants to, thats serious about their color......bring your **** and play me for my color...yeah thats rite i said MY color...(lol) so step it up for the Muave/purple/gravitysuit/blue/truly my color/ after all....its the color of the infamous SYKO :grrr:

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Joker, if we ever meet I'll play you for the colour. But since I happen to be in Europe I'll just keep on using that suit until I am robbed of it.

Shieldz

Smash Journeyman
I always have to play as TMN Samus. I even go so far as to make my partner in teams play as green team every time. Green Samus pwnz

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I typically play original. I dont like the "black" cause its not really black. although its ok. I sometimes use gravity suite when its a water level. Like when we are just playing around i will "counter pick" with gravity suite and a water level. Also the only reason i like the pink salmon color is cause the visor is a dif. color.

MLRS

Banned via Administration
I challenge all green samuses to color matches.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
TelpeFion, Joker is only playing for his color. Not his colour. Man. language really is a barrier to communication.

Joker

Smash Ace
:ohwell: *sighs* figures......once i wanna fight for the color which is rightfully mine...now others wanna "play" for a color as well....(man am i a trend setter or what) kudos for me :embarrass

Joker

Smash Ace
:( Man you must be a Samus noob to make such a statement.....cause any good samus player knows shes nice in any of the suits...and none of them and i quote-" sucks a@@" ....who the **** is this guy? :confused: :chuckle:

Joker

Smash Ace
:urg: Ok this thread may need to be locked down soon cause all its gonna get are ppl like the guy above saying ...."Normal or Dark", and its like umm who cares if thats all your gonna say(dont worry im not mad at you or anything) its just that, then someone else is gonna come in saying **** like blue and red, and honestly, im not a Mod but even i can tell thats not worth posting, i mean come on ppl, if your gonna post on this subject put some meat on your post other than just the colors you perfer for samus :samus:
-SYKO

T_MontanaSSBM

Smash Cadet
Joker said:
:urg: Ok this thread may need to be locked down soon cause all its gonna get are ppl like the guy above saying ...."Normal or Dark", and its like umm who cares if thats all your gonna say(dont worry im not mad at you or anything) its just that, then someone else is gonna come in saying **** like blue and red, and honestly, im not a Mod but even i can tell thats not worth posting, i mean come on ppl, if your gonna post on this subject put some meat on your post other than just the colors you perfer for samus :samus:
-SYKO
well sorry i am kinda new at these posting thinngs

Joker

Smash Ace
:chuckle: i know man, its cool i was saying that to ppl who arent new to the boards those are the ppl im addressing

T_MontanaSSBM

Smash Cadet
o0o ok i get what you are saying i will make sure that leter on i wont make those stupid mistakes and ummm i thoughtt the tripple missle was just cool lookin but i knew you wouldnt be able to use it effectively in battle

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
3rd slot forever

3rd slot yellow shield with pink/salmon suit and every now and then normal suit.
My color matching brings me victory.

Edit: It's sad that this topic of all threads is my first real post.

I'm pootTheBox. I rep D-town kinda. Hello all.

Scizor11

Smash Cadet
i like normal and green samus. their easy to see. and i just thought that i would add that i was playing as game and watch the other day, the normal one, and we were on Final Destination and he had trouble seeing where i was. which gave me an advantage, probably the only situation where color would. but oh well. except, of course, the cloaking device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom