• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Nintendo 64 games do you want available on the Switch

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
What Nintendo 64 games do you want available on the Switch that aren’t there?

For me, it’s Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo-Tooie. I find those to be fun platforming games despite the flaws they have. I would also say the original Super Smash Bros. game, though I must admit I replayed that game so many countless times so I wouldn’t care that much if that game is ever added or not.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
DK64 is my most wanted for sure. I've been meaning to play it for a while but I just don't wanna emulate it and play it on computer considering how looooong it is

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Easily Quest 64 and its other ports(and updated ports), along with the Game Boy games.

But also, any missing Rareware games(even ones that aren't their original IP's at the time, like the Mickey Mouse game). I'd also like to see any missing 64DD games that were finished where plausible. Those would be a great place to throw them onto.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Diddy Kong Racing, Perfect Dark, Conker’s Bad Fur Day, Killer Instinct Gold, Banjo-Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, Quest 64, Castlevania, Castlevania Legacy of Darkness, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Mortal Kombat 4, War Gods, WCW vs. NWO World Tour, WCW/NWO Revenge, WWF No Mercy, WWF Wrestlemania 2000... maybe EarthBound 64 and Twelve Tales Conker 64 if they still exist and are completed.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
I think it would be cool if they added some of the rare 3rd party games like Clayfighter Sculptures Cut, Castlevania Legacy of Darkness, Daikatana, & Bomberman 64 2nd Act.

More games from Rare is a good thing too, would be great to see all Rare Replay games added plus the dk games & Mickey Speedway USA since i imagine that one may be tougher to get.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
DK64, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day. Oh and Smash 64!

Last edited:
Top Bottom