• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What move do you K.O. with the most?

Dog5

Smash Rookie
ganondorfs Uair is probably his best/most spammable ko move, however i have been able to kill alot with is down B from the air. when my opponent has a substantial amount of damage on them catching them in the air or on the ground will usually kill them off the top of the screen. however this must be used sparingly because its tremendous lag makes it extremely punishable "like all his moves :["

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Actually, one thing I was wondering was why more people do not KO with Upsmash. It is crazy strong, is GDorf's fastest smash, and most important of all, it has hitboxes above, in front of him, and has IASA frames.
It can be pretty difficult to land sometimee as opposed to other moves available, IMO. But, I have KO'd Foxes and Falcos using Usmash in the middle of them doing B> back onto the stage.... It's beautiful. (Wipes away tear.)

canswer

Smash Cadet
F-smash is just to strong to not throw out

U-air is fantastic

full jump and wizard foot right onto people seems to get a lot more kills then i would expect

recently I've been using the Ganon punch a lot more, people underestimate the timing/or try to hit you before it goes off/ or just **** up and get pwnd

I dunno, i tend to try to KO at lower %'s with his power moves

F-smash is my #1

dlen06

Smash Apprentice
1. AC DAIRz
2. AC DAIRz
3. SWORDZORz

When you have someone in a murder choke, if you press all of the buttons at once the darkest of dark lords pulls out his sword and gives the opponent some stabby-stabs. It immediately removes all of the opponents stocks, and doesn't let them fight anymore. Forever. i can never play fox on my wii again.

Top Bottom