• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Kind of People Do You Love the Most?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
i love people who annoy teran
I love this rationale. You'd think that they'd keep the moderator who facilitates the most relaxed public section of the boards happy, but apparently trying to get under his skin is the way forward.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
If I modded this room I would flip **** over all the SSB4 ROSTER LISTS threads and all the "hi i'm new member #25,467 isn't that interesting? threads

christ man.

oh right, positive.

uh....unnnmmmmmmm......hmmmmmm

oh, I love South Asian women, specifically Sri Lankan

I love people who have an open mind about everything, but also the capacity for critical thought. Key word is "thought" and not "gut feeling". The only time gut feelings should come into decision making is when creating or performing art.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If I modded this room I would flip **** over all the SSB4 ROSTER LISTS threads and all the "hi i'm new member #25,467 isn't that interesting? threads

christ man.
I was going to say a similar thing. Those threads bother me.

I like, this boy. Annnd, I like cheery people, but not overly cheery. Like, I suppose I just like positive people, and I know I sound like a mom when I say this but, surrounding yourself with positive people, and trying to stay positive, really makes life easier to deal with.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I love this rationale. You'd think that they'd keep the moderator who facilitates the most relaxed public section of the boards happy, but apparently trying to get under his skin is the way forward.

i personally don't mind at all, as the 64 boards are the best and most relaxed place alive, so i can always go chill there =D

dunno 'bout anyone else though

i love people who rock up and have a laugh

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I'd like to think I've gotten a chuckle at least out of Teran.

I love people who enjoy food and cooking!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I love people who are nice to others just for the sake of being nice
I love people who are funny and can appreciate a good laugh
I love people who are humble in their abilities (but not to the point that you have to keep reminding them they are talented)
I love happy people
I love people who love others unconditionally just because we are all human beings
I love people who go out of their way to do good
I love the people who are less fortunate than most people, but still find a way to smile and be happier than most people
I love people.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Most people who aren't as well off are often happier usually because they're simpler people and know less, and are often more family/community orientated. Social networks are more important to happiness than material gain.

I say usually because that's the not the case 100% of the time.

:phone:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

i personally don't mind at all, as the 64 boards are the best and most relaxed place alive, so i can always go chill there =D

dunno 'bout anyone else though

i love people who rock up and have a laugh
Well in that case

Get out unless you're going to behave.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium

we'll see ;)

i love people who aren't overly happy.

cos the funny thing is many people who are generally happy in life/optimistic die younger than others. this is often due to their line of thinking like: 'oh that mole is probably nothing serious, i don't need to get that checked out!'

and then they die.

so yeah, be cautious in life peeps

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
But there's only like 3 expressions that all wrestlers use.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's a reason everyone ignores you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I never have, quite honestly, I just do a good job.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Haha, at first I thought you were talking about me, then I realized you were talking about the music genre "metal" lol

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Courtesy of the Super Smash Brothers Wii U thread.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I love people who make a genuine effort to be genuine and mean what they say, as well as:

-People with a quick wit

-Versatile sense of humor

-Ability to be intelligent, but also not forsake their humanity

-People who do good things and understand the value of giving in secret.

100 proof%

Smash Rookie
Can't say I love many people and really its just what I love to do with people more than anything like to make them smile, help, inspire, or improve. But I don't dislike anyone I know anymore, I mean I like grumpy people cause I'm too cheerful around them.

So its really hard to not be liked by me, but near impossible to be loved. Think I love my best friend and my grandparents or anyone hurt.

But I care too much about everyone. People think i'm coked out when I get an idea in my head to do something for someone.

Or i'm fake and believe in happier thoughts.

Top Bottom