• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite casual snack?

ForTheLulz

Smash Apprentice
Mine is goldfish covered in ham and cheddar cheese and then nuked in the microwave for 40 seconds.
Yum.

TNW_Dazed

Smash Rookie
Premium
NNID
Togamera
Don't know what PB2 is.
it's a brand of powdered peanut butter that you add water to use. keeps the protein but not so much the sat. fat/cal. I keep some of this stuff with my peanut butter for fruits and PBnJ sandwiches...

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it's a brand of powdered peanut butter that you add water to use. keeps the protein but not so much the sat. fat/cal. I keep some of this stuff with my peanut butter for fruits and PBnJ sandwiches...
Ah.....k.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Usually, I fix myself some graham crackers with peanut butter whenever I need some protein. I think it's my favorite thing to snack on whenever I need to tide myself before lunch or dinner.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Peanuts (honey roasted), cookies, bananas, strawberries, cereal (preferably flavored Cheerios), grapes, apples, popsicles, dark chocolate, PB & Jam, ice cream, fruit snacks, hard candy.

I'm not picky.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Peanut butter crackers and vanilla cream soda.

MVboy39

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MVboy39
3DS FC
4940-5715-0569
My favorite snack is whatever's in the refrigerator at 11 at night.

T8TO

Smash Cadet
Dehydrated banana chips are super addictive. They are really sweet and crunchy ^.^

Cyril Epix

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cyril_Epix
It's a bit of a guilty pleasure, but Kinder Surprise eggs make my mouth water. Ahh, the nostalgia of eating one of those as a k-OOH A TOY.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
Popcorn, Fruits, Chocolate Balls, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Almonds...

I'm getting hungry...

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Im so nerdy and odd.

I love those Kettle Chips -Wasabi flavored with ginger.
Sounds gross but screw you. Its Amazing.

Nori alone is quite good, but Nori Maki Arare. Which is "rice crackers, wrapped in Seaweed" are great too. But hurt my sensitive teeth and gums :,O ( Anyone eat those? Taste great. (^ー^)ノ

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
To be honest, I'll eat just about anything I can find when I'm hungry. But junk food in general is my usual snack. Chips, cookies, donuts, candy; you name it and I'll eat it.
...Does that make me sound fat?

Last edited:

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
1 minute rice that's only been cooked for 58 seconds really hits the spot for me.

Top Bottom