• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is Pit's best move??

zaborg2400

Smash Cadet
What is Pit's best move??

i hardly use the guy, but i do every so often, cuz he fits my style perfectly.

i like fsmash, Uair and Dair.

i'd like 2 get better w/ him. anything helps. ty

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
If I see another one of these topics...

Anyways, Arrows, WoI, and Fsmash are really all you need. >>

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I like f-tilt, Uair, and Up-smash. He lacks a good solid KO move, but his tilts and aerials get the job done.

NxC

Smash Apprentice
It depends what you call "best":

Most Powerful:
b-air, glide attack, s-tilt, d-tilt, d-smash, and s-smash.

Most Versatile:
WoI*, arrows, first two hits of AAA

Situationally Powerful
dash attack, d-air

My Favorites
WoI*, d-air, b-air, d-smash, arrows, u-smash (yes, I'm a u-smasher :<), first two hits of AAA

*while not an attack, WoI is an excellent shield, physics warper and recovery.

Prophesized

Smash Cadet
He doesn't have a "best" move but his arrows can be used quite flexibly during a game, AKA arrow looping and such. It's also nice if you're playing another spamming person anyway ..

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
i can't believe people ask these questions sometimes. there is no such thing as the "best move".

the best move is whatever the situation you are in calls for. period. your strongest move may be that forward smash, but if you only have a split second to attack...you aren't going to use it.

the most easily abused move however is the arrows, I consider this the most useful. Not the best since to me there is no such thing, but the arrows are the most useful. You can control them, spam them when you have a chance(but not too much or you'll be predictable...mix it up) and they're great for picking off recovery. I mean the list goes on for these...but thats just what I think.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wont say anything about the best move, but I can tell that U-tilt, B-air, The Arrow, and the Mirror Shield are my favorite moves.

U-tilt: Look at how it's performed. 1 side of the bow on the ground, and Pit does a double kick upwards. It is so amazing, and it does more damage than the Usmash.

B-air: It's the killing move when you sweetspot it. Uses his feet to kick in front of him to add to the force of him stabbing behind him. Such a powerful move, for the angel.

B (Arrows): The one projectile with the most mindgames. Seeing how you can control it, loop it, rain it, the tech for such an arrow, I love it. It has KOed many opponents, yes, the arrow itself. Arrow star KOs, and everything. Sorry Link, but angel arrow technology is superior to yours.

Mirror Shield: It's a reflector that has special properties. Certain projectiles like Lucario's Aura Sphere, Samus' Charged laser, and Wolf's blaster, when reflected, return back at a faster speed than normal, while at the same time, being able to do more damage. It acts like mario's cape at the shiny sound, which reverses oppoents who hit the shield at the shiny moment, and can gimp many recoveries, like Link's and Ike's at the right time.
"Nice try!"

Top Bottom