• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is best costume for fox so far?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Me? Most likely Green Fox.
But a true Star fox costume would be one that had colors based on his Arwing!
Now that would pwn!

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
What an evil community.... D:

I'll take the red(orange, actually) Fox or the original one.
>=)

Dark fox reminds me when I was one of the agents for the matrix...
But I rebelled and started to live in the woods that apparently has electricity and the internet

Silhouette

Smash Lord
i hope they give him other costumes as good as the dark one, or else EVERYBODY will be playing the same costume and thats no fun
but still.... dark fox looks awesome.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Personally I'm not much of a fan of black (I prefer white) because it seems kinda negative. But Foxes colors weren't very good in the first place (IMO). I agree with a lot of people that the Dark Fox looks amazing, Dragon Ball Z scouter and all :)

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I doubt it's going to make an appearance, but I'd like to see Fox's outfit from Starfox Adventures as an option. Nonetheless, I'll just go with classic Fox.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
if they dont put falco in, the shud put a tribute costume that looks like falco's from ssbm

might look cool - but teh dark fox is pretty ownage

Top Prospect

Smash Apprentice
Based in Chicago; straight outta the Twinkie Barge
When I first saw it, I already knew the Dark Fox would take it! Not just because it looked good, but because it helped in arguements that Wolf was just another Fox costume. I can just see the salty faces now...good, good, let the anger flow through you...huh? Oh, sorry. Anyway, Dark Fox #1 all the way.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
I reckon they should have like a turquoise coloured costume, would be awsome =D. Stop me from drueling over the idea if you have the game and know that isn't an option please =P. Psy.

mwhp13

Smash Rookie
Oh definetly Dark Fox. I like how all of the characters look with their dark costumes, but dark fox wins it for me.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
My favorite will probably end up being his standard outfit.

I'm eternally jealous of Sheik/Zelda's masterful costume color combinations. Green Costume has a forest green, a teal, and gold. Red costume is red, pink, and white. Those color combinations would look nice with Fox... But... Meh.

Spacies have always had deplorable costume options.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman

My attempt at editing Fox into his confirmed Red and Green costumes. No, I won't do anymore than those, because frankly these take too much time to get right and despite the time I took, I still think the Green one is a rather bad edit.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You know, I really like all the dark costumes, and I think they're a really good idea. But I think Fox's dark costume is really overrated. Some characters pull off their dark costumes well; Fox does not, in my opinion. I mean, it looks fine, but his standard costume is still much better to my eyes. The colors Dark Fox sports just don't suit his features as well.

Top Bottom