• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if you woke up as Lucario?

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I don't really mind: I'm already Lucario (as far as I can tell):
-I like blue clothes
-I like chocolate bars
-I fight kung-fu
-I believe in aura (Chi, but 's all the same ya know)
-I'm not scared of getting hurt
-And I love Mew
So there you have it. even if outside I'm human inside I know I'm a Lucario
(unless I'm really Mew, oh but either is awesome)

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Maybe we should write our congressmen demanding equal rights for Lucarios. We never know when one of us is going to wake up as Lucario, and what then? We'd be SOL. We need to act now before it's too late.
Har har.

You know what we call that? Racism! Racism is bad, kids -- learn to accept other races... like Lucarios...
Eh, I'm pretty sure Lucario would be able to pass a dog.. And a talking dog at that. I'm pretty sure if an animal could talkk, they'd be seen on a more human level. Course, I know people I'd be able to pass as a pet for, and I'd be perfectly happy doing so, know her, so not matter what would happen, I'd have been covered.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
So can we start talking about the Lucarios and the Digglets now?
That sounds like a new series we could create and submit it to Warner.
From the people that brought you Pokemon:

"Lucario and the Digglets"
Weekdays at 9 A.M.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I'd probably do what everyone here would actually do if they woke up as Lucario...freak out and cry.

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
after I was done freaking out and crying, I would accept my state of being. Then I would go get some clothes so I don't get arrested for indecent exposure.

feddieboy

Smash Rookie
I would take my revenge, jump out of air planes with my steel typing, roundhouse kick everyone who annoyed me, and refer to my aura as my aura even though it is in me. For example, "My aura and I shall eat a cheeseburger."

AcidJazz

Smash Apprentice
I would take my revenge, jump out of air planes with my steel typing, roundhouse kick everyone who annoyed me, and refer to my aura as my aura even though it is in me. For example, "My aura and I shall eat a cheeseburger."

That's how I'd act if I woke up gay too

Smash Cadet
I'd be like:
"Oh, **** ground types! I have to get above ground! That'll be easy cuz I'm Lucario now!"
*gets dig-owned*
"Tell my fan-girls I love them..."
*funeral*
Trainer: "I knew him not as a man... but as a POCKETTO MONSUTA-!"
Yup.
That is indeed how it would happen.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
if you woke up gey you would be...gey.... not more complicated than that

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
after the freakout phase i screw around until im kicked out of the country, i would then become a terrorist getting revenge with aura storm in every major city then i'd fall asleep and get ready for day two as a lucario:chuckle:

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
Well, after the freakout, find a headshrink (with bad eyes) to tell me if i'm just hallucinating.

Shrink: So what seems to be the problem?
Me: I don't feel like myself...
Shrink: Really? Hmmmm... well, lets see... *puts on glasses* ...............................

*LATER*
Shrink #2: So what seems to be the problem?
Shrink #1: I see things... Bad things...

Top Bottom