• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Mewtwo had custom moves?

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
If Mewtwo had custom moves, what would you want them to be?

Personally, I'd like to see a Teleport with an explosion at the end similar to Fox Burst.

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Maybe take inspiration from the games for his moves, like how Charizard and Pikachu's Customs work

Neutral B
2. Psycho Cut - Cannot be charged, but it can go through opponents and deals higher damage than an uncharged SB
3. Shadow Ball, but without the ability to store a charge and can be angled like the traditional Fsmash

Side B
2. Fake Out - Causes Tripping instead of pushing the opponent and deals more damage, but loses its reflective properties
3. Gravity - Smaller hitbox, causes a meteor effect on enemies and projectiles, cancelling them.

Up B
2. Magnet Rise - Allows Mewtwo to steadily rise, controlling his direction and allowing him to attack like he can in his second jump. Speed of recovery is slower than Teleport, but faster than the second jump. Also can drag nearby opponents downward
3. Phantom Force - Mewtwo can warp farther than normal and has a hitbox at the end, but cannot be steered left or right from up more than 45 degrees

Down B
2. Leer - No damage, but sends the opponent flying, has a longer reach, and deals massive shield damage
3. Glare - Same range, but it causes stun akin to ZSS's Blaster or PAC-MAN's Bonus Bell

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Down B
2. Leer - No damage, but sends the opponent flying, has a longer reach, and deals massive shield damage
Those are some really cool ideas! Leer doesn't make much sense though. Maybe it could make the opponent take more damage temporarily, which is closer to how leer works in Pokemon. Similar mechanics exist in Shulk's Buster Monado Art so I think it's doable.

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Those are some really cool ideas! Leer doesn't make much sense though. Maybe it could make the opponent take more damage temporarily, which is closer to how leer works in Pokemon. Similar mechanics exist in Shulk's Buster Monado Art so I think it's doable.
Only issue is determining how to indicate it and for how long. I still the massive shield damage if it is shielded, it makes mewtwo reach Jigglypuff status of shield pressure with his reflector and projectiles.

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Only issue is determining how to indicate it and for how long. I still the massive shield damage if it is shielded, it makes mewtwo reach Jigglypuff status of shield pressure with his reflector and projectiles.
It could be indicated by blue glow since stat drops in the Pokemon games are typically indicated by a blue animation moving downward. The time it lasts should depend on how safe the move is to use. If it is the same as disable and can't be punished on hit I think around six to eight seconds of taking double damage would be good, especially considering how powerful rolls and shields are in this game. It would give Mewtwo a decent chance to follow up.

The shield pressure is a good idea since it would give the move something extra to make up for the loss of the immediate reward of hitting a disable.

Jolt_91

Smash Cadet
I'd like to see completely different moves, like Palutena, or at least some of the moves

Neutral B
2. Aura Sphere - Faster, but less damaging and knockback than Shadow Ball, also faster charged. Charging also damages.
3. Swift - shoots stars that can be directed like Pit's arrow.

other ideas:
4. Charge Beam: Short charging time, mid range. After the shot it is possible that Mewtwo deals more damage for a some time
5. Ice Beam - Chargeable, shoots a beam that freezes at high percentages, direction changeable
6. Energy Ball - Shoots a green Ball, if the enemy is hit, it is easier to knock him back for a short time (sometimes)

Side B
2. Barrier/Light Screen - Just a reflector, but faster
3. Psychic - Knocks the opponent back with an invisible force, grabs and throws if near enough (similar to Lucario's)

other ideas:
4. Psycho Cut - Shoots a half-moon like psychic-energy wave with high damage and low knockback.
5. Blizzard - damaging and pushes away like some wind moves, freezes near enemies

Up B
2. Teleport - but with damage at beginning and end
3. Just flying in a direction, you can attack out of it

Down B
2. Future Sight - Mewtwo foresees an attack, after some time or through another Down B the attack is released (don't know how it could look like)
3. Recover - Mewtwo heals some % and is slightly more difficult to be knocked out for some time, takes longer, the more it is used.

other ideas:
4. Calm Mind - Reduced knockback and higher damage for a short time.
5. Thunder Wave - More range the longer it's charged, stuns like ZZS' gun

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
custom B1: Shadier Ball: Stronger and waves more brutal, slower charge and slower Travel speed
Custom B2: Psycho Cut: much Faster, doesnt wave, Charge faster and Pierce through opponent. Low damage and Knockback

Custom SideB1: Reflects the projectiles with a stronger variant reflect (x2.1 instead for the old one). loses grab
Custom SideB2: Swirl Confusion: Deals more damage on grabbed opponent and throws them. loses reflect

Custom UpB1: Rocket Teleport: Faster and can be teleported in any direction. might be too fast to controll
Custom UpB2: Easier Teleport: You stay invisible for longer and easier to controll but the start up is slower

Custom DownB1: Stunning Disable: Stuns the opponent (like ZSS paralysier/Pika Thunder Wave), works in air
Custom DownB2: Glary Disable: Longer reach and faster start up, but isnt nearly as strong as the original one

Last edited:

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Down B
2. Future Sight - Mewtwo foresees an attack, after some time or through another Down B the attack is released (don't know how it could look like)
This is a really interesting idea. It's similar to Mega Man's Crash Bomber but there are a few things that could make it more unique. I imagine it activating a few seconds after being landed as a weak hit with set knock-back that goes through shields. Something like that could create some cool kill setups. The initial move would have to be faster to make up the lack of a guaranteed follow-up that regular disable has.

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Mewtwo's potential custom moves were part of the pre-DLC release hype for me. So when I figured they weren't a thing for him I was freaking ****ed. Especially if it means that other DLC characters won't get any. Now I somewhat got over it but I still refuse to believe they were judged disposable enough to just not develop in order to save time, and I'm kind of confident they'll be added in the next update. They admittedly aren't necessary to have a functional fighter, so it makes sense to put them as low priority work and release them later. It's like Squirtle/Ivysaur/Charizard's Final Smash in PM, those are irrelevant to MP's main appeal compared to Brawl (a competitive game friendly engine and balance) so they were not implemented at first but they eventually happened because they're part of each character's identity. Plus I doubt Nintendo and Sakurai will remain silent forever about this.

Anyway, while I'd be fine with generic faster/bigger/whatever variations, I'd prefer them to be mostly based on actual Pokémon moves. Mewtwo has an amazing movepool in Pokémon games, and it would be sad to waste that potentially amazing added value by giving Mewtwo's customs generic names and uninspired effect.

Neutral 2: Shadow Aura Sphere. Yes I know this isn't an actual Pokémon move but rather a mix between Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball. I wanted to give Mewtwo Aura Sphere considering he's alongside Lucario one of the few Pokémon who can learn this move but since Smash portraits aura as Lucario's perquisite then I changed this to Aura Sphere but with darkness instead of proper aura. It works like Lucario's Aura Sphere, with the same charging speed, projectile speed and trajectory, and power, plus it inflicts damage while charging, but it has darkness effect rather than aura effect. Since Mewtwo doesn't have aura mechanic, the move's power is constant and is the same as Lucario's at 75% damage. The ball is aesthetically the same as Aura Sphere but with dark and purple instead of blue.

Neutral 3: Electro Ball. Inspired from the move Mewtwo got exclusively through an event distribution in gen V. Compared to Shadow Ball, it charges faster (even faster than Shadow Aura Sphere), travels a farther distance, goes faster, pierces through opponents, is less powerful, and inflicts electric damage. The ball's aesthetically identical to Shadow Ball but less dark and with added electricity.

-----

Side 2: Mirror Coat. Similar to Palutena's Reflect Barrier, except that the barrier has no effect on fighters themselves, the move can only reflect energy-based projectiles, and it's a more powerful reflector than Confusion with a greater damage multiplier (x1.7 instead of x1.4 and reflected projectiles go at higher speed). The move is also less laggy compared to Palutena's Reflect Barrier.

Side 3: Trick. This move works similarly to Rosalina's Gravitational Pull, except that it only act in front of Mewtwo, and it cannot pull items in the ground. This move has more forward range than Rosalina's Gravitational Pull, by the way.

-----

Up 3: Zapping Teleport. I really don't know what could be taken from Mewtwo's movepool from the actual Pokémon games that could be used as custom Teleport, so I went with that instead. Doesn't go as far as Mewtwo's regular Teleport, but once he reappears, a line of electricity brefly appears between where Mewtwo disappeared and when he reappears. The closer the enemy is hit to the location where Mewtwo disappeared, the more it takes damage.

Up 3: Phantom Force. Yes I know Mewtwo can't learn this move in the source material, but I really can't think of a single move Mewtwo can learn that could be a variation for Teleport (which Mewtwo can't learn anymore since the gen I only TM was needed for that, but whatever). Mewtwo goes even less far than Zapping Teleport, but he inflicts a lot of damage and knockback with a darkness attack to anyone close to where he reappears. It also has more ending lag than the default Teleport.

-----

Down 2: Grass Knot. Similar to Disable, but has longer forward range and can hit enemies from behind. It only makes the opponent trip instead of stunning it.

Down 3: Future Sight. Mewtwo summons two flashes in front of him which disappear quickly, but those flashes have no offensive properties by themselves. Twelve seconds after Mewtwo has used this move, a powerful darkness explosion happens where those flashes initially disappeared. Reusing Future Sight before the explosion happens is just as useful as using Diddy Kong's down B while his banana is already on the field.

Stolen the idea of Phantom Force and Future Sight from posts above :lol: at least on the name, I didn't read those custom movesets in detail yet to prevent myself to be biased. I'm going to read them later.

Last edited:

Indefinite Minimum

Smash Journeyman
Neutral 3: Electro Ball. Inspired from the move Mewtwo got exclusively through an event distribution in gen V. Compared to Shadow Ball, it charges faster (even faster than Aura Shadow Ball), travels a farther distance, goes faster, pierces through opponents, is less powerful, and inflicts electric damage. The ball's aesthetically identical to Shadow Ball but less dark and with added electricity.
I didn't even know Mewtwo could learn this move. If this actually happened it would be funny that Mewtwo got it instead of Pikachu. I have an idea that could make it more unique too.

Because of how Electroball functions in game (Doing more damage the faster you are than you're opponent) I think this move could have some interesting properties. It's a neutral B so it won't be usable while dashing, which is a shame since dashing to get extra damage on a projectile would have been a cool mechanic. Instead, I think a good way to incorporate speed into the move would be by reversing the momentum Mewtwo gets from firing a regular Shadowball, as well as increasing its potency so it could even have an effect on the ground. That way Mewtwo could use it to quickly approach an opponent. Damage would be decreased to make up for this of course.

carlos11

Smash Cadet
Can we just get Project:M Mewtwo? You know, complete with hovering and a Teleport that isn't garbage (you can act out of it and it has not startup or endlag).
That's all I want.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Can we just get Project:M Mewtwo? You know, complete with hovering and a Teleport that isn't garbage (you can act out of it and it has not startup or endlag).
That's all I want.
Calling Mewtwo's Teleport garbage is just plain ignorant. His recovery is among the best in the game and allows swift movement to escape and play mindgames on your foes. Teleport is the main reason why Mewtwo is pretty much ungimpable.

Last edited:

carlos11

Smash Cadet
I would think that praising Teleport in this game would be a much bigger sign of ignorance, given that it doesn't activate quickly and has some Lucario-UpB-tier enlag on it that leaves you standing there in the open for days.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I would think that praising Teleport in this game would be a much bigger sign of ignorance, given that it doesn't activate quickly and has some Lucario-UpB-tier enlag on it that leaves you standing there in the open for days.
Or you just haven't mastered it.

I'd like it to active more quickly, but if you land directly on the ground, the unpredictabilty and juggle-espcaping value make up for its often over-exaggerated endlag by far. It's endlag is nothing compared to Lucario's.

Last edited:

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Or I just haven't mastered it. Hmmm. Seems legit.
Yeah, because this isn't like Project M where it's all about Wavedashing, L-Cancelling, and High Tiers. You actually have to learn the character's moveset and MUs.

Spirst

^ Let's stay clear of comments like that which passive-aggressively put down another game. Learning the character moveset and MUs is an essential part of any fighting game.

Teleport is pretty decent though in my opinion. It's not PM-level good but it is very usable and the endlag is exaggerated. Teleport ledge cancels are legit and something I've had success with for edge guardingm escaping, or just getting into the heads of the other players. On stage, it has some usage too. You can fake out approaches with it by doing something like a SH fair>teleport away. Don't overuse it as it is punishable once done too predictably but keep the mix-up/positional usage in mind.

carlos11

Smash Cadet
Teleport isn't safe at all. It's always punishable. If you're not punished it's because your opponent made a mistake. Objectively speaking, Teleport is not good. Especially not for escaping persecution, not when your actually good options when being harrassed in the air include a great airdodge and Confusion.

godogod

Smash Ace
Teleport isn't safe at all. It's always punishable. If you're not punished it's because your opponent made a mistake. Objectively speaking, Teleport is not good. Especially not for escaping persecution, not when your actually good options when being harrassed in the air include a great airdodge and Confusion.
It's one of the best recoveries in the game. Not the best, but better than most.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Objectively speaking, you are still wrong. Teleport along with the air dodge and Confusion all serve it's purpose for safe landing and giving you a tool to mix up your return to the stage. And like most moves in this games of course in can be punished, if you make an amateurish mistake and decide to appear in your opponent's face that is; if you use it right you can teleport safely from the opponent despite the endlag (which is not that much). The move is not as bad as you want to pretend it to be, is all about mixing up your movement options in the end.

carlos11

Smash Cadet
The endlag is massive whether or not you choose to accept it. Mewtwo's recovery is "great" because of the many elements of which it consists. The most important of these is his second jump, which single-handedly allows Mewtwo's recovery as a whole to rise above mediocrity. An example of an actual good UpB is Pikachu's Quick Attack which not only travels much farther and is much more maneuverable, but also has minimal endlag which allows it to be used offensively. Mewtwo's Teleport is the worst teleport in the game as it is outclassed by Sheik's, Zelda's, and Palutena's.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
The more you speak about Teleport the more it shows how little you know about it. Teleport's endlag is nowhere near "massive"; it is not a matter of whether I am choosing to accept it or not but it is merely the reality of the situation, I invite you to try it out on training mode for the first time so you can even see it for yourself. Yes, the endlag is there, but is not exactly enough to consider the move a "garbage" option; it is good but not great yet not even bad.
It also seems that you don't completely understand the elements that aid in Mewtwo's recovery; along with his second jump they work in great synergy with each in order to assure his return, such is the nature of mixing up your options. If you spam Teleport in your foe's face of course you are gonna get punished every single time. Hell, even the comparisons you made to prove your point are kind of asinine. Both Sheik's and Zelda's Up B have more startup lag than Mewtwo's, they make for a good offensive and recovery option but are significantly less safe to pull off towards the ground while the opponent is underneath.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Shadow Ball
  • Speedy Shadow Ball: Charges up and travels faster, but packs less power than normal.
  • Power Shadow Ball: Can damage others while charging. It packs more power, but its travel distance is shorter.
Confusion
  • Reflect: Counters direct attackers by sending them flying sideways. Has no effect on projectiles.
  • Safeguard: Creates an instantaneous barrier that reflects projectiles, but has no effect against direct attacks.
Teleport
  • Explosive Teleport: Creates an explosion upon reappearing, which deals damage. Travels a shorter distance than normal.
  • Double Teleport: Can perform up to two teleports before entering a helpless state. Each teleport travels half the normal travel distance.
Disable
  • Miracle Eye: An unblockable gaze, but opponents are stunned for a shorter time period than normal.
  • Forceful Disable: Opponents are sent flying, instead of being stunned.

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Confusion
  • Reflect: Counters direct attackers by sending them flying sideways. Has no effect on projectiles.
I feel like Light Screen would be a better name given that there exist moves like Reflector and Reflect Barrier. Reflect might just give the wrong impression about the move. Other than that, looks like it'd fit nicely.

Bribery

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bribery
3DS FC
3626-0596-6286
I'm pretty disappointed that he didn't get custom moves. That was what I was looking forward to the most about his release. I hope Nintendo adds them eventually.

I tried to use as many moves from his Pokemon moveset.

Neutral B
  • Aura Sphere: Like Shadow Ball except slightly weaker and travels faster. It also deals damage to nearby enemies when charging like Lucario's.
  • Swift: A fast and unblockable projectile that's similar to Fox's lasers (weak and no hit stun)

Side B
  • Psychic: Similar to Mario's Gust Cape. Pushes enemies back and turns them around. Slightly more damage than Confusion but it doesn't reflect projectiles and is not a command grab.
  • Barrier: Reflects projectiles at 2x damage and speed. Pushes back nearby characters slightly on startup. Using it in the air will stall Mewtwo's fall speed slightly. Covers Mewtwo entirely like Ness' PSI Magnet.

Up B
  • Telekinesis: Like Teleport, but the distance is significantly reduced. Mewtwo can act out immediately after reappearing, though he cannot use another UpB immediately after
  • Giga Impact: Slightly less distance than Teleport but has a powerful hitbox. Has super armor for the duration of the move. Does not put Mewtwo into helplessness but has significant end lag (end lag is similar to Pit/Dark Pit Side B)

Down B
  • Calm Mind: Increases Mewtwo's damage but decreases the knockback his attacks deal. Similar to Palutena's Lightweight in terms of start-up, duration, and cooldown.
  • Amnesia: Increases Mewtwo's weight significantly but walking and dash speed are reduced. Similar to Palutena's Lightweight in terms of start-up, duration, and cooldown.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I feel like Light Screen would be a better name given that there exist moves like Reflector and Reflect Barrier. Reflect might just give the wrong impression about the move. Other than that, looks like it'd fit nicely.
Think of it like this. In the Pokemon titles, Reflect halves the damage of all "physical" attacks, while Light Screen halves the damage of all "special" attacks.

On a side note, Lucario's Double Team works like Counter in Smash Bros., even though it's a status move in the Pokemon titles.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Think of it like this. In the Pokemon titles, Reflect halves the damage of all "physical" attacks, while Light Screen halves the damage of all "special" attacks.

On a side note, Lucario's Double Team works like Counter in Smash Bros., even though it's a status move in the Pokemon titles.
Well, it works by having Lucario dodge the attack through increased evasiveness and then he auto-counterattacks.
Plus it doesn't scale with the attack's damage like Counter.

Confusion fills a ton of roles, so the customs could provide specialization, like a reflector that starts up faster,
has a greater multiplier and increases projectile speed but doesn't grab, or a grab that either kills or sets up better
but doesn't reflect.

carlos11

Smash Cadet
The more you speak about Teleport the more it shows how little you know about it. Teleport's endlag is nowhere near "massive"; it is not a matter of whether I am choosing to accept it or not but it is merely the reality of the situation, I invite you to try it out on training mode for the first time so you can even see it for yourself. Yes, the endlag is there, but is not exactly enough to consider the move a "garbage" option; it is good but not great yet not even bad.
It also seems that you don't completely understand the elements that aid in Mewtwo's recovery; along with his second jump they work in great synergy with each in order to assure his return, such is the nature of mixing up your options. If you spam Teleport in your foe's face of course you are gonna get punished every single time. Hell, even the comparisons you made to prove your point are kind of asinine. Both Sheik's and Zelda's Up B have more startup lag than Mewtwo's, they make for a good offensive and recovery option but are significantly less safe to pull off towards the ground while the opponent is underneath.
The reality is that the opposite is true. You're acting like you don't know a whole lot about Teleport. The more you praise Teleport, the more obvious it becomes that you are oblivious to its faults. And I do understand Mewtwo's recovery. I explicitly mentioned that what makes it good is the many parts that constitute it, with some being expendable while others are more beneficial.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
I never called it the best the move, but saying it is garbage is plain ignorant. I know the move for it's benefits and flaws, that's why I know that regardless it is a good special in Mewtwo's arsenal and like I mentioned before it aids a lot in your mix up options as recovery or landing safely, in a similar manner to MK's Dimensional Cape.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Its Teleports unpredictability that makes up for this. The endlag is there, but the movement speed is instant, so with a good read, they balanced eachother out. Sure, if your opponent is just waiting for you, they'll be able to punish it. But if you time it so that it comes out just before they attack you and land on the ground, you can usually avoid damage all together.

Sometimes I'm a little slow, but I've avoided so many Up Smashes and Dash Attacks with that move while landing its not even funny.
The reality is that the opposite is true. You're acting like you don't know a whole lot about Teleport. The more you praise Teleport, the more obvious it becomes that you are oblivious to its faults. And I do understand Mewtwo's recovery. I explicitly mentioned that what makes it good is the many parts that constitute it, with some being expendable while others are more beneficial.
You claim you know Teleport, and yet you compared its endlag to Lucario's? You must really like exaggerating.

It sounds more like you just don't know when to use it.

Last edited:

carlos11

Smash Cadet
Teleport has too much startup and endlag. I don't understand why you're denying it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Teleport has too much startup and endlag. I don't understand why you're denying it.
I'm denying it based off of my personal experiences. I've made it work before, and I've also seen other players better then me make it work.

The only problems I have with that move now are simple input errors or not using it fast enough.

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
...You are kidding, right?
Teleport is almost instant on startup, to the point you can reliably dodge an incoming attack if timed correctly. The endlag is there but is not that much and it doesn't mean anything if you know when to execute it and use it with ledge cancel.

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I know this is offtopic, but the start up for mewtwos teleport is much faster than Zeldas and Sheiks.
however, Zeldas is an attacking move and Sheik is both a attacking move and has I-frames.

something mewtwo should have is I-frames so mewtwo cant be attack on the start up like how Sheik works except mewtwos doesnt attack.

back to topic, if Mewtwo will get custom moves, I bet he will get just a bland custom moves that are just diffirent variations of the same attack sadly

Jotari

Smash Journeyman

(related to the teleport discussion and mentioned in my video)
No real basis for it in his own games but I think it'd be really cool if he had grab frames on his teleport if you land it on the ground. He has really good throws but his actual grab range is surprisingly lacking so it'd help getting those killer throws in.

Last edited:

takanuinuva

Smash Rookie
(Mostly ideas from above posts but some of my own as well)
Neutral B
Swift- Mewtwo shoots stars from his hand. Can't be charged but can be fired by tapping the button. Works somewhat like Falco's blaster in terms of damage.
Ice Beam- Charges up like Shadow Ball but pierces through opponents. Opponents with 50% damage and higher will be frozen briefly

Side B
Mirror Coat- Reflects projectiles for more damage but can't flip opponents
Psycho Cut- Can't reflect projectiles but has a longer reach to flip opponents

Up B
Giga Impact- Doesn't go as far as Teleport but does damage during the move. Less start up lag as well.
Gravity- Mewtwo rises in the air and can float easily in any direction for 2 seconds. Works like Pit's Brawl Up B but Mewtwo won't fall down during the move (Unless down is inputted) The move also pushes nearby opponents away slightly.

Down B
Recover- Mewtwo heals 2% of damage every second. However he is left vulnerable and cannot move while using the move.. Pressing Down B a second time cancels the move allowing Mewtwo to move again. Mewtwo falls faster when using the move in midair
Future Sight- Mewtwo sees an attack and counters it. Not very damaging but the opponent gets stunned if the move connects

godogod

Smash Ace
(Mostly ideas from above posts but some of my own as well)
Neutral B
Swift- Mewtwo shoots stars from his hand. Can't be charged but can be fired by tapping the button. Works somewhat like Falco's blaster in terms of damage.
Ice Beam- Charges up like Shadow Ball but pierces through opponents. Opponents with 50% damage and higher will be frozen briefly

Side B
Mirror Coat- Reflects projectiles for more damage but can't flip opponents
Psycho Cut- Can't reflect projectiles but has a longer reach to flip opponents

Up B
Giga Impact- Doesn't go as far as Teleport but does damage during the move. Less start up lag as well.
Gravity- Mewtwo rises in the air and can float easily in any direction for 2 seconds. Works like Pit's Brawl Up B but Mewtwo won't fall down during the move (Unless down is inputted) The move also pushes nearby opponents away slightly.

Down B
Recover- Mewtwo heals 2% of damage every second. However he is left vulnerable and cannot move while using the move.. Pressing Down B a second time cancels the move allowing Mewtwo to move again. Mewtwo falls faster when using the move in midair
Future Sight- Mewtwo sees an attack and counters it. Not very damaging but the opponent gets stunned if the move connects
Psycho cut sounds more like a piercing move...

Top Bottom