• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What has noticeably changed in the last year, Brawl community?

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Last time I was here, it was October 2010. Thanks for help :)

Still gonna main Peach/Jiggs/Zelda.... Oh wait, they seem like bottom of the barrel **** now :(

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well, MK just got banned, so expect a ****storm in the community to welcome your return.

Other than that.... stuff. The Melee scene has probably changed more in the past year than the Brawl scene lol

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Well, MK just got banned, so expect a ****storm in the community to welcome your return.

Other than that.... stuff. The Melee scene has probably changed more in the past year than the Brawl scene lol
Yeah I've been reading up on that.

Their argument was all "Lol noobs can't dodge tornado and counter-plank. You're just bad" :bee:

Thanks

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Yeah I've been reading up on that.

Their argument was all "Lol noobs can't dodge tornado and counter-plank. You're just bad" :bee:

Thanks
Nah, I'm pretty sure the argument was that the majority of players on the board like you are really bad and shouldn't have a say in the MK ban argument. Just because you can't beat him, doesn't mean he's invincible or will make a ****ty player any better. Learn to play the game, and you'll see MK isn't a problem.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Nah, I'm pretty sure the argument was that the majority of players on the board like you are really bad and shouldn't have a say in the MK ban argument. Just because you can't beat him, doesn't mean he's invincible or will make a ****ty player any better. Learn to play the game, and you'll see MK isn't a problem.
LOL

Didn't realise you were better than ADHD, and that you beat top MKs all the time.

/unless you're being sarcastic then I apologise

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Back on topic on the workshop side of things, PM is progressing well, we are closer and closer to .dae model importing, and the clone engine has been getting nowhere.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
LOL

Didn't realise you were better than ADHD, and that you beat top MKs all the time.

/unless you're being sarcastic then I apologise
I only play the arguably second best MK in the world, Lee Martin, quite often. Why must I be better than ADHD anyway? What MK beats him other than M2K? I'm pretty sure he destroys everyone else WITH DIDDY OMG.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
I only play the arguably second best MK in the world, Lee Martin, quite often. Why must I be better than ADHD anyway? What MK beats him other than M2K? I'm pretty sure he destroys everyone else WITH DIDDY OMG.
Anti and Ally, that might be it.

And he's pro ban.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Anti and Ally, that might be it.

And he's pro ban.
I don't know if you've ever been to a large tourney or even go to tourneys often, but NO ONE complains about MK. People who actually go to tourneys with the mindset to win and get better just do this thing called learning the matchup and relying on the skills they've learned themselves to win. To be completely honest, the MK vs Diddy matchup is almost even and I would even put it slightly in Diddy's favor. This is stage dependant, but if you aren't playing a stage where MK can come up through, then it's definitely even.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
To be completely honest, the MK vs Diddy matchup is almost even and I would even put it slightly in Diddy's favor. This is stage dependant, but if you aren't playing a stage where MK can come up through, then it's definitely even.
You just lost what little credibility you had left after that planking argument.

Anyway, Peach isn't bottom of the barrel. She is on the cusp of viability with MK gone. You should keep using her.

Top Bottom