• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What grinds your gears in For Glory mode? (THE ROLLENING)

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Another thing that's been bothering me is people who simply wait for you to approach.
I've fought some people, did well, then they decide to drop the offense completely and make me come to them. They usually just shield and grab when I try to attack them. It really takes the momentum and fun out of the game. It usually devolves into a stall-y match that takes 4+ minutes and is overall just not very exciting, but rather stressful.

DEDEDEDEDEDE

Banned via Warnings
NNID
MNH003
3DS FC
5300-9013-9670
fight someone ONCE, win or lose, and then they leave immediately...

then there's tons of japanese players getting on and then immediately leaving without having a match, like I'm not worth their time or something, the nerve...
The Japanese players who actually play you are terrible.

Woohoo982

Smash Apprentice
Mr. Game and Watch. I don't know why. He's just some eldritch incomprehensible freak of nature to me. It's an unpredictable monster with odd, jerky movements. I can never tell what it's trying to communicate.
As a G&W main, i am offended.
Anyway, the thing that bugs me is:
1:plays a match
2:Wins
3:Some dude ragequits
4:I throw my 3ds across room
Spamming moves never bothers me. Maybe its cuz i always spam Fire+dair.

Ryuki of Spiral Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
Massive lag constantly has her way when fate decides you face a projectile-happy player.

Also, when I pick Ike one match then the same opponent I just faced also picks Ike, just to spam Side Smash and Aether like no tomorrow. How insulting.

Arrei

Smash Lord
It gets my goat when people disconnect during the blast-off KO animations so their precious W/L ratios don't get hurt. These sore losers disgrace the game with their pettiness.

Woohoo982

Smash Apprentice
People who use bad characters like peach and diddy in team battle. When you dont get stuck on the dudes team every.single.round its fine but when you do(ive been through this) you just wanna hammer him with a 9 or something. I also get annoyed by teammates who sd as soon as the match starts.
Story time: I was teamed with a lucario and his first move was to jump off a ledge.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
I now have a new hatred, people who lose to your character multiple times, and then uses them or a clone version of them (Toon Link 'not so much', Lucina, Dark Pit... etc.) and then lands a K.O once because of rolling or some other reason, maybe you SD'd going too deep, and they'll come back and taunt as if they did something big. Like dude, don't use my character and TAUNT me.

Dr.Megaman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dr.MM20XX
3DS FC
1392-5817-5075
I now have a new hatred, people who lose to your character multiple times, and then uses them or a clone version of them (Toon Link 'not so much', Lucina, Dark Pit... etc.) and then lands a K.O once because of rolling or some other reason, maybe you SD'd going too deep, and they'll come back and taunt as if they did something big. Like dude, don't use my character and TAUNT me.
This, is the true meaning of disrespect to me.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
You know what has been REALLY grinding my gears lately?

:4luigi:spammers on For Glory

I'm probably in the minority but Luigi is one of the characters I absolutely hate seeing on FG. I say about 90% of the Luigi's I find on 1v1 follow the same pattern:
  • Roll to the side of the stage
  • Do nothing but spam fireballs
  • If the opponent gets hit, down throw them and keep using f-airs/other aerials (if they try to attack you from above, shield it and then use the d-throw)
  • If they break free of your aerials, roll to the other side and repeat
  • If the opponent gets KO'd (whether it be a SD or just a non-impressive KO), mash the crap out of Luigi's taunt buttons

His fireballs come out so quick and travel a long distance that it's almost impossible to approach him with most characters. When you do manage to get up close to him, he'll either d-throw you to death or roll and repeat. If they're not spamming fireballs, they're trying to grab and d-throw you like a Ness trying to b-throw someone with high health. I don't think there's anything wrong with using Luigi's fireballs/d-throw, though it gets really annoying when they're the only moves they use.

Last edited:

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
People who use bad characters like peach and diddy in team battle. When you dont get stuck on the dudes team every.single.round its fine but when you do(ive been through this) you just wanna hammer him with a 9 or something. I also get annoyed by teammates who sd as soon as the match starts.
Story time: I was teamed with a lucario and his first move was to jump off a ledge.
Idk what your talking about those characters being bad in teams, they are quite good.
I wish I could even do 2v2 it takes so long to get into a game and when it happens, people just leave and stuff, sometimes long ago I had it where everyone left at once multiple times. I didn't get it

Woohoo982

Smash Apprentice
Idk what your talking about those characters being bad in teams, they are quite good.
I wish I could even do 2v2 it takes so long to get into a game and when it happens, people just leave and stuff, sometimes long ago I had it where everyone left at once multiple times. I didn't get it
Peach is just bad in general and diddy has the easiest gimpable recovery ever. I know about that, im like'geez let me use shulk or rob or my other mains ya n00bs'

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
I'm done wishing people "Good Games" before I actually leave the lobby. I usually do/did this after two games, but too many times, I'll win the first two games and then get some extremely lame strategy in return. I main Olimar, so after two games, I'll wish people "Good Games" and then I'll get someone try to counterpick me with reflector spam the whole game.

I really doubt 95% of the online community has Falco or Mario as a secondary. And reflectors are way too good against Olimar. Even when I win, it's such an unenjoyable game and an uphill battle. So I'm just done wishing people Good Games until I leave. If I beat you, then good, it means I got to play you before you could counterpick. And if you still play respectably, then I'll wish you good games at the end.

Sleet

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChiefLongNap
You know what has been REALLY grinding my gears lately?

:4luigi:spammers on For Glory

I'm probably in the minority but Luigi is one of the characters I absolutely hate seeing on FG. I say about 90% of the Luigi's I find on 1v1 follow the same pattern:
  • Roll to the side of the stage
  • Do nothing but spam fireballs
  • If the opponent gets hit, down throw them and keep using f-airs/other aerials (if they try to attack you from above, shield it and then use the d-throw)
  • If they break free of your aerials, roll to the other side and repeat
  • If the opponent gets KO'd (whether it be a SD or just a non-impressive KO), mash the crap out of Luigi's taunt buttons.

This, so very much. I don't mind most characters on FG but for some reason Luigis really get to me, same with Peach and the people who short hop into a float and just spam dair the whole time.

However, lately I'll be in a match and after I get one KO, the other player SDs to end the game and just leaves. It's happened about 4 times to me in the last hour. Unfortunately sometimes the other player just makes a mistake that results in a quick SD at the beginning and I always hope they'll stick around to play a second match to make up for it but it never happens

Last edited:

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
And once more, an honourary mention for Spamus. Link and Toon are annoying, but at least their projectiles can't actually kill you...
Um, you know that Link's arrows and bombs at high percentages will kill you? And that Link's arrows can easily gimp you? Our projectiles can kill. It might just take us some time. ;)

From my session tonight, input lag. Especially I'm doing my spam game on a lame ass opponent who hogs the ledges. I want my arrows to come out after my boomerang, not have Link stand there. Ugh.

Last edited:

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Peach is just bad in general and diddy has the easiest gimpable recovery ever. I know about that, im like'geez let me use shulk or rob or my other mains ya n00bs'
…...........…..........wow........I don't know what to say other then wow...........not trying to be rude but I think its clear you have little knowledge of these characters, don't judge them based on how poorly someone plays them online with teams

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Warning Received
Lag mostly, but there was this one spammer (with laggy internet of course) who won against me. So when I went to block him, his message was "Umad spammer" :p" You can't put that as your message when you're the one spamming. X(
Of course the 14 people you have to sit through that join, and then immediately leave the room get old too. Like, why?

I'm one of those people that leaves after one match. If there's lag, spamming, or random taunting, (I battled a Villager today who taunted as I was running up to him. Free 20% on him.) I'm not staying with you. I might leave for other reasons as well, but if you and your internet are great, I'll play more than 1 game.

Only complaint for team battles I have is, again, spammers. If there's a Wario, expect nothing but bikes. Charizard? Lots and lots of side-b.
Story time: Everyone besides myself was playing as Charizard and literally did nothing but side-b. All 3 of them. The entire match.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Just last night, I was pretty annoyed with this Dark Pit user who literally spent the whole session spamming Electroshock Arm. It happened after I beat him with Falco in our first match...and I felt like a complete moron for losing to him on that second match to such a cheap ass tactic. I had the urge to switch to my ace fighter, which is Rosalina since I'm a whole lot better with her, but decided to keep Falco for our third round instead. It's that same cheap ass tactic again...spamming side-B...but too bad for him as saw through that one and I beat him at a quicker pace. He didn't stick around after that...though it really didn't matter to me cuz I was gonna stop anyways to watch my favorite TV show on CBS.

Last edited:

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Only complaint for team battles I have is, again, spammers. If there's a Wario, expect nothing but bikes. Charizard? Lots and lots of side-b.
Story time: Everyone besides myself was playing as Charizard and literally did nothing but side-b. All 3 of them. The entire match.
I actually would've loved to have been in that kind of room, even if I happen to get caught as :4wiifit: or :4jigglypuff: or :4mewtwo: in the 1st match of that room. If I get to stick around for the next match, I'd probably switch to :4charizard: myself and not only hopefully pick a different color than all of them, but also stand out as the 1 Zard that doesn't spam Flare Blitz and actually use ALL of his other moves, even Sliding Rock Smashes. Flamethrower would put in overtime though, and I'd save Flare Blitz for when someone's over 100% and/or I read a bad roll or spotdodge or even a move that FB beats.

I'm probably one of the few people out there that's crazy enough to claim that I actually like challenging such spam in FG Teams and even FG FFA. It gives me a chance to figure out if the characters I happen to be with (including my own) at the time they show up have any solid answers to them, outside of blocking, spotdodges, and simply dodging them. If so, then it's probably one of their bad MUs where you get easy & powerful punishes on them. If not, then they become surprisingly terrifying (Gotta warn you :4link:s & :4tlink:s, the only reliable answer you have against Flare Blitz are charged Arrows. Bombs, Boomerangs, and uncharged arrows are ripe for piercing with FB if they catch you bringing them out. I as a Zard player myself have KO-ed them quite a few times for this).

My anti-Bike squad (:4jigglypuff:, :4kirby:, :4duckhunt:, & :4ludwig: thus far for now), who have quick & lingering shorthop aerials to knock Wario off of his Bike (DH & Jr have Clays & Cannonballs to do this with as well), is not as fleshed out as my anti-Flare Blitz squad though, which has a whopping 6+ characters that I'd bring out to combat it. :4alph:, :4pacman:, :4kirby:, :4duckhunt:, :4iggy:, and even :4charizard: himself are among the squad, because they can leave out objects (including Pikmin & Gunmen) that straight-up beat Flare Blitz to the point of making Zard crash onto the floor where the object was for a free punish (Pac-Man's Power Pellet even gets either himself or his ally a chance to heal on the way over to punishing Zard!). In the case of Kirby & Zard himself, their Flamethrowers (if Kirby takes either Zard's or Bowser's abilities) stuff FB completely for good damage, and it can even setup KOs, provided it's (re)fresh(ed). Anyone with a Counter would also make good anti-Flare Blitzers.

As for another gripe, teammates (whether mine or the opposing team's) that apparently give up hope upon getting KO'd once. For as long as the timer's going, y'all CAN run it back, guys. I can thank the famous EVO2K7 moment with Justin Wong's lone Cyclops solo-ing an entire team in a heated MVC2 match for inspiring me to fight it out, no matter how bleak my standing in a match may be. I even uploaded a replay in the Wii U version in the U.S. FG Teams Charizard section called "DespairNot,Buddy" showcasing this.

Last edited:

Dj.D

Smash Apprentice
Some new things to add to what annoys me on For Glory, including what I posted months ago (post #76)

Sonic players who spam the same attack pattern over and over. Kind of like what this video shows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R62XKR183Dg It's kind of frustrating because even when you figure it out, some characters still seem to have a hard time countering it. I feel like someone should make a video on how to counter Sonic players like this using every character.

Wii Fit Trainers/Villagers who camp the ledge trying to be funny, avoiding your attacks and if they feel threatened/you get too close, they just go to the other side of the stage and repeat. Only certain characters seem to be able to counter this. I only camp the ledge as Villager in certain situations, like very aggressive Little Mac players.

Grab spammers. I think it's pretty sad that these players are so desperate to grab just to get some air combos. And these guys are even confident enough to run across the whole stage to do this. And they even have enough confidence to move into camping players for some reason, when I feel it's dangerous to do so, yet they somehow succeed sometimes.

Players who leave after winning 1 match even though there was a good chance of them losing.

Players who somehow manage to perfect shield everything and their shield never shrinks.

When lag is so bad either game speed or input lag, yet the opponent still wants to play really aggressive rather than defensive. And sometimes they succeed somehow.

Running into a string of really good players one after the other every so often, as though it's only good players online at the time. Does Global Smash Power determine this? Because I really feel like it isn't coincidence when I run into these good players one after the other. And these guys seem to play in such a way that even many tournament players don't seem to play.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
  • The Little Mac spam is obviously one problem, since I main Mewtwo. Seriously, all these goddamn Little Macs have made me loathe his victory theme. :p
  • The people who quit after losing are also annoying. If you don't want to lose, don't play online; human error will ensure you will lose.
  • Teammates that are detrimental to you by either making it hard to get a good combo in or plain out absorbing one of your stocks if they die before you lose one just to be as useless as they were before are a PITA.

srn347

Smash Apprentice
You know what really grinds my gears? Gear grind missing, it has 95% accuracy.

But seriously, what I legitly hate in FG is when my opponent teabags after a kill instead of just taunting. The game gave you 3 taunts and 4 custom taunts for a reason, no need to be a jerk about it.

Caryslan

Smash Apprentice
Lag mostly, but there was this one spammer (with laggy internet of course) who won against me. So when I went to block him, his message was "Umad spammer" :p" You can't put that as your message when you're the one spamming. X(
Of course the 14 people you have to sit through that join, and then immediately leave the room get old too. Like, why?

I'm one of those people that leaves after one match. If there's lag, spamming, or random taunting, (I battled a Villager today who taunted as I was running up to him. Free 20% on him.) I'm not staying with you. I might leave for other reasons as well, but if you and your internet are great, I'll play more than 1 game.

I break out Lucina, Marth, or Ike when I see a spammy Charizard. If they want to spam flare blitz, then I'll gladly punish them with counter. It tends to work, since many of them have such a poor understanding of their character, they have no idea what to do when they start eating counter after counter.

Its kinda like the Villager players who spam trees and gyroids. If I run into those kinda players, I play as Fox and have a field day reflecting every bit of Spam back at them and their teammates. Some of them are so bad, they have chopped down the tree while I'm standing right in front of them with a refector on.

Wario Bike Spam is one of the worst types of smap, especially since counters don't work well.

Splooshi Splashy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
3DS FC
4768-8534-8805
Perhaps a combination of Ike/Marth/Lucina & DH/Pac-Man/Alph would make for one of the strongest anti-Flare Blitz spammer teams around? Surely a combination like that could topple even a Doublezard team! Folks like DH & Pac-Man can get their projectile walls out there to provide a shield for their teammate to retreat behind when a Flare Blitz comes. Said wall also sets up openings for the whole team to come over for the big punishes. Even if one of them breaks through the projectile walls, Ike or Marthcina could fend them off themselves with Counters.

Considering how more common Zards are going to be with not only Mewtwos roaming around, but also having gotten DTilt & FAir buffs, finding a great team setup to confront them with in FG Teams would be quite handy. That Flare Blitz itself got a 2-sided damage nerf as well should help us out.

As for Bike spam, one of the more consistent answers I've found for it have been quick & lingering shorthop aerials for knocking Wario off the bike. I've mentioned a few folks already, but here's some more possible recruits for the anti-Bike squad with notable aerials: Mario, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Link, Ness, (Dark) Pit, Charizard, Pikachu

I'm thankful Double Spamuses aren't that common.... *sighs loudly, thinking of the last time he ran into one as DH with a Rosalina ally, and shivers* One dog's not enough to contain them....

To continue the list of gripes that actually relates to the rest of my post, teammates that merely dodge certain long-range attacks (ex. Charizard's Flare Blitz, Bowser Jr.'s Side B, Wario's Bike, etc.) instead of stuffing them (exceptions being moves like Thoron or ROB's Lasers when no one with Reflectors or Absorbers are on the field), leaving the partner to deal with it and potentially get KO'd by it. This isn't like 1v1 or even FFA, where the threat is over as soon as you dodge or block it. If you're in FG or even FF Teams, it's not enough to avoid it yourself. You've got a responsibility to stuff those moves whenever possible to protect your team, especially if your ally's someone like Lucario, King Dedede, or Jr, who benefit greatly from rage. Some characters like DH, Jr, and Pac-Man are better at this than others, I'll admit, but you've got to at least try, even if you may get damaged or even KO'd for it.

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
There is so much mewtwo at the moment. Their stratagem is so predictable that it gets boring. I usually quit after I win. I actually only faced a decent mewtwo once who didnt rely on his shadow balls.

srn347

Smash Apprentice
I find it ironic whenever I get matched up against an unskilled mewtwo. As someone who mains him, I can legitly CP with a mirror.

Ryuki of Spiral Rhapsody

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Spiral_Rhapsody
For those who get irritated at Wario Bike "spam", I will first say that I am one of those people because honestly it's one of the more fun things to do as Wario; despite that, I'd say I know the character decently well.

Anyway, I think people just riding around on the Bike is "okay" because.... well.... it's kind of its own character. there is a lot of things to do with it, unlike something like Ness' PK Thunder or Charizard's Flare Blitz. It actually has maneuverability and multiple answers to different attacks. you're gonna hit me with an aerial? i'll wheelie right before it. charging a smash? outprioritize it with the turnaround. projectiles? i'll wheelie it so the projectile flies past me. someone recovering? i'll wheelie stomp. (EDIT: this is all from experience and not from actual training mode research, so i'm aware there are exceptions to what i said)

i won't argue with those who get annoyed by it because what the hell man, this guy keeps running me over with a motorcycle in a fighting game. but the bike adds a lot of options to Wario's already good move list.

and if it's just someone deliberately "spamming" the bike by riding left and right willy nilly? like, someone who doesnt know how to play wario and just does that? well i still wouldnt call it annoying because if that's the case, all the things i just said are invalid since the inexperienced wario wouldn't know what to do against your aerials.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
OMG I can't stand this:

I fight people who SD, aren't very good, can't even hit me, etc. What do I do? Nothing, not even a single taunt. Those same people manage to land a KO on me or I accidently SD. What do they do? Taunt like there's no tomorrow!

I was playing with a not so good Ganondorf on 2v2 who ended up dying a lot. After three matches I switch to Mario and he switches to the character I was playing as (Wario). Whenever he killed me he would taunt, though he wouldn't do it when he killed my ZSS partner. Uh, hello? I was the person who didn't laugh when you kept getting killed. Of course he beat us by bike spamming (hard to counter because of Megaman's projectiles and me being ok-ish with Mario) and left when he finally won.

Slonk

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2638-2289-0078
This isn't a gear grind as such, but I find I have a lot of trouble with Olimar. Mostly because I don't really understand how he works- I just hear a lot of high pitched "yee-ha!" "hoo-hoo!" and "weeeee"s and then my damage is at like 150%

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
This and Peach.
A few other characters, but I keep forgetting them.
As a Sonic main, I hate fighting falcons. Everything about them except their recovery is ridiculous. Especially the Knee.

Last edited:

AJDOH

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3866-8495-8989
Samus spamming missiles and little mac players that always counter
Right, that's something else I hate.
Well, not the mac part. But Samus.... ugh...
As soon as I get the kill in a match like that, I taunt so often you'd swear that I was the one who implemented the mechanic.

123outerme

Smash Cadet
NNID
123outerme
Probably people that spam and play 1 match, and beat me because of the surprise factor. I guarantee you if I had one more game with those losers, they'd get destroyed.
That's why I think that FG should have a Bo3 1v1 option as well. If you leave before the Bo3 is over, you're penalized (probably with a loss or like a 5-min ban or something). That way, people who spam for 1 match either are penalized or get destroyed on matches 2 and 3.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Probably people that spam and play 1 match, and beat me because of the surprise factor. I guarantee you if I had one more game with those losers, they'd get destroyed.
That's why I think that FG should have a Bo3 1v1 option as well. If you leave before the Bo3 is over, you're penalized (probably with a loss or like a 5-min ban or something). That way, people who spam for 1 match either are penalized or get destroyed on matches 2 and 3.
People who play the game a way I don't like don't deserve to win ever!
Annoying as these spammers are, putting people into an auto Lose/Lose situation as you described just because of how they play would do nothing but piss a bunch of people off. If anything, it'd just make already overused characters like Captain Falcon and Mario even more prominent, and we all know how amazingly fun it is to fight against those characters...

Last edited:

123outerme

Smash Cadet
NNID
123outerme
People who play the game a way I don't like don't deserve to win ever!
Annoying as these spammers are, putting people into an auto Lose/Lose situation as you described just because of how they play would do nothing but piss a bunch of people off. If anything, it'd just make already overused characters like Captain Falcon and Mario even more prominent, and we all know how amazingly fun it is to fight against those characters...
That's not really what I was saying. I was saying that adding another mode that naturally rewards people for staying for more than 1 match would nullify the cheap tactics of a hit-and-run player. The existing 1v1 mode wouldn't change, we'd just have more options closer to that of an actual tournament. In an actual tournament, where you could choose more stages then just FD, these spammers would never win a single set.
If they can beat me again with the same tactic, I would shut up and just deal with 2 losses. It's not really an auto lose-lose either, if they can beat me again. I've fought spammers who beat me for a few matches before I was able to catch on and win against them.
I do agree that the issue would shift from hit-and-run, but I don't see how CF and Mario would be used more. Again, I do agree that it's annoying to fight against characters who combo you off stage then attempt a spike.

I do suppose it's my fault for getting salty after a 1-game, cheap match. For some reason, FG bothers me way more than it should. I should probably switch to Smash Ladder, since I want rules closer to a tournament, lol.

Last edited:

33percentgod

Smash Apprentice
There are a few things that irritate me to no end.

First off, the people who won't FIGHT in a FIGHTING GAME. I will SD out of boredom because of someone just doing throw after throw, or turtling, or just refusing to approach. Never in my 29 years of gaming have I ever seen a fighting game where people actually refuse to get on the ground and FIGHT. This is why when I come up against a Ganon main, I'll stay and play for 2 hours, because I'm not flying through the air like peter pan the entire match. We are in the middle punching each other in the mouth....LIKE A FIGHTING GAME.

Second is people who follow things like a recipe book. D-throw with Ness, forward air 3x. We get it. Villager, rocket and F-air spam. We GET IT. Jiggly F-air until % is enough for Rest, WE F*CKING GET IT. It's like watching a match in time travel where you can call the next moves coming out because people just do what's safe and spam it until death. Have some creativity and pride. It's like watching a broken record. Throw out some wild moves, change things up. Don't follow your mom's pancake recipe for the next 5 years.

Last, is people who play and never change their character. After 3 matches of fighting the SAME character, I just leave. It's boring. Again, variety is the spice of life. If you're going to play the same character doing the same move "recipes", then I'm leaving. It's boring and I want excitement and fun. Play with your bro on your own time if you want to "spar." It's like paying $30 for a concert ticket to watch a band "jam." If you want to practice, save that for your friends in the garage.

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
Recently, the only thing that really bothers me about FG is the fact that I can never know what my opponent actually thinks of me. Whether I'm winning or losing, I often feel empty inside after playing with people because I don't have a clue what they thought about my playstyle and such. It's the main reason I rarely play FG in the first place.

I'll likely just stick to playing with friends until the day Wii U's internet support is cut.

Top Bottom