• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games should I get for virtual console

DRD

Smash Lord
I'm looking more in the rpg department or classics like LOZ: OOT

I'm thinking about early Final Fantasies, Secret of Mana, because I never got a chance to play any of the old classics like those

Ideas?

I bought a points card with the intention of getting Pilotwings, but it's not been released yet. Great game.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Super Metroid is a very easy choice... not really an RPG, but definitely classic... EGM listed as the #1 game ever a while back... so yeah.

other than that, the other things listed here are solid...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't believe you chose that game.

Ugh, Majora's Mask is so much betta.

Well, as for recommendations - Go for something that isn't so easily attainable at something like a hobby shop.

I will tell you, get these - World of Goo, Sin and Punishment, Super Mario Bros 2 (the true SMB2), and that Strong Bad miniseries.

They're also releasing in small parts Final Fantasy IV- The After Years. Sounds like an after school special, but if you played FF4, this is a treat. That's probably what you saw earlier.

tubes

Smash Ace
majora's mask is cool but as far as being better than oot goes its more a matter of preference. But windwaker > both of them.

DRD

Smash Lord
I can't believe you chose that game.

Ugh, Majora's Mask is so much betta.

Well, as for recommendations - Go for something that isn't so easily attainable at something like a hobby shop.

I will tell you, get these - World of Goo, Sin and Punishment, Super Mario Bros 2 (the true SMB2), and that Strong Bad miniseries.

They're also releasing in small parts Final Fantasy IV- The After Years. Sounds like an after school special, but if you played FF4, this is a treat. That's probably what you saw earlier.
Yeah, but I've played Majora's Mask before

At any rate, I also need to play through the FF series

I'll check those out.

vZakat

Half Genie
Yeah, Super Metroid is definitely a good game to get. So much in it and so many different ways to play. And if you like Contra style games you should get Gunstar Heros. It's really good and a classic as well.

Top Bottom