• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Currently playing Mana Khemia. Started kind of slow, but after getting up to five party members it's starting to pick up.

Also slacking on the postgame of Class of Heroes 2, and would recommend that game to fans of RPGs similar to Etrian Odyssey. No FOEs wandering the dungeons sadly, but other than that it's every bit as brutal if not moreso (floor tiles and chest traps that can instant kill the entire party, characters can potentially die permanently, potentially massive amounts of monsters in a single encounter (up to like 24 I believe?)). The game's dialogue is a work of art, too.

Sünta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sünta_Foot
3DS FC
2234-7187-3957
I've been playing Phoenix Wright recently (hence the profile picture).
Besides that I've been playing project M and Monster Hunter 4U.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
EDIT: Ignore this, I mistook this thread for a different one. :facepalm:

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
I've been trying out the Blade & Soul closed beta. I tried out the Chinese version with an English patch almost 2 years ago but it's great to finally play an official English version.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 4 (so happy this was released on Steam about a month ago) & Legend of Kay Anniversary (I'm surprised nobody talks about this game. It's pretty good so far).

jamesster445

Smash Lord
I recently got the Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection. I'm currently playing Metal Gear Solid all while quoting Metal Gear Awesome.

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
I'm playing the first Valkyria Chronicles, Path of Radiance, Final Fantasy XIII, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, and The Wind Waker. This is after I told myself to only play two games at once so I can actually finish them.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I'm playing Black Ops 3 on the PlayStation 4. Just picked it up today and really enjoying the on-line multiplayer. It's much smoother than Advanced Warfare and generally feels more polished overall.

Ghostly ~

★ Speedrunner ★
NNID
Ghostly2500
3DS FC
0189-9740-2288
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Super Mario Maker.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Currently have been playing the Kingdom Hearts games again, just the HD re-releases. Played through KH1 about a month ago and am currently in the middle of 2. I skipped re:CoM cuz I don't care. I'm at the World That Never Was, but I'm not going to say I'm almost done with the game because I was to do all the optional boss fights I never got to try, and I'm sure it'll take me a month of two to beat Terra. Also playing on critical difficulty, like I always longed for. I'm gonna jump right into Birth By Sleep because I've been itching to replay it.

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
I finished Shovel Knight a while ago. Super fun, definitely recommended for pretty much anyone.

I'm also going to start the first Metal Gear Solid here soon.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Life Is Strange; I'm up to episode 3 of LIS and really curious to see where this goes.

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Dissidia 012 on my laptop. going through story mode and so far the only characters i liked using are Lightning and Vaan(to an extent) I don't like Laguna's playstyle,and Yuna's is kinda interesting.

Last edited:

Newtonjar

Smash Cadet
I'm playing undertale, it really does live up to all the hype, it is truly an amazing game. also,

Last edited:

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Thursday I got the PS4 version of Mortal Kombat X at Walmart for just $25 so that's what I'm playing now. The gameplay is really good although I quickly got my arse handed to me when I ventured on-line. Guess I gotta put in a lot more practice.

Fuun

Smash Rookie
NNID
MG|Fuun
I've been playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and trying to 100% everything, a lot harder then I thought. The game is also very difficult but new shops and mechanics kinda balance things out. Also I am a :160: in game.

Tickle Me Trotsky

Smash Rookie
I'm in the middle of Link to the Past and SMT Devil Survivor 2. Also a replay of Borderlands 2 when I'm not feeling like something as difficult.

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
SSB4 of course
Yoshi Wooly World
Super Mario Galaxy
Star Wars The Old Replublic
Osu!
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Kid Icarus Uprising! The game is actually pretty amazing. My pride often comes in the way though as I go for too high a difficulty than my weapons (and my own skill) can keep up with. I have lost more hearts just quitting levels after a loss.

Love the combo of land and air battles. Although air battles are pretty brutal on higher difficulties. And it annoys me to no end when I go and lose against the boss, making my score half after all the effort.

Probably going to finish the main story soon, cause Xeno X is coming! It's a shame that there are hardly any people online though.

Seoxys

Smash Apprentice
Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow, I've beaten it as a child but I don't really remember the game, so I'm doing it again.

And CURSE the guy that thought giving a 0,5% drop rate for the soul of the Valkyrie was a good idea.
While trying to have it I'm listening to Festival Of Servants, that music is sooo gooood

Last edited:

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
Yoshi's Woolly World. Such a relaxing and entertaining game! Gotta get all the Yarn Yoshis!

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Xeno X.

Did I mention Xenoblade?

Finally finished downloading the game after 4-5 download corrupt errors! Going to compensate all the time I lost! Totally hooked, amazing game! The sci-fi mech game that I always wanted, plus Xenoblade sequel!

Definitely a must for Wii U owners, if you appreciate RPGs that is.

Last edited:

Smudges

and we're back.
NNID
Smudges0
Downwell
Pixel Star
Beat Hazard Ultra
SanctuaryRPG Black Edition
Castle Crashers
Skull Girls
Rivals of Aether

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Currently playing Alpha Sapphire, Borderlands and Smash, with a few VC games on the side.

Hoping to play Xenoblade X within the next few days.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Darksiders 2
Sm4sh
Bravely Default (need to get back on this one)
MH4U

Squigglydot

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-7785-8307
I'm finally getting around to playing Boktai (for the GBA). I'm loving it so far, so I probably will end up playing the 2nd and 3rd ones as well

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Playing New Leaf cause I am super late getting it.
Also playing Mario Maker and of course Smash.
Played Undertale (you may be able to tell via my profile pic) If you haven't played it go and play it now.

Top Bottom