• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I got Paper Mario (N64) plus Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time on virtual console and they've been keeping me busy for a while.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors - This game has been giving me goosebumps. All these mysteries and plot twists are killing me. Can't wait to find out everything.

Inclemence

Smash Rookie
Recently going on a surge of playing for some reason. Going through my 2nd run through of Wind Waker, Learning USF4/UMvC3/Skullgirls, and going HAM on Warframe with some friends

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Been going back to TF2 and so far it's been alright. I'll probably go back to playing Omega Ruby and New Leaf soon.

Nah

Smash Champion
Lately it's been mostly Smash 3DS and Dark Souls. Kinda wanna play some more Phantasy Star Online, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fallout New Vegas too though.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Currently on Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (the SNES original). Just finished Chapter 8. All going swimmingly so far, thanks to this beast:
Fire Emblem - Monshou no Nazo002.png

Praise to the RNG goddess

Last edited:

ReZo-nancE

Smash Rookie
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I wish I wasn't so terrible at this game. Samson's a big help though; his attack boosts from getting damaged are great for me since I get hit a lot, haha.

I've also played Ristar a couple times as of late. Good game.

Last edited:

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Here's a list of games I'm currently playing right now:

-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates of Infinity
-Pokemon Omega Ruby
-Splatoon

I'm also playing some random puzzle games out of sheer boredom.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I'm finally starting Catherine after having bought the game over 5 months ago!

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
I'm finally starting Catherine after having bought the game over 5 months ago!
Don't wuss out, now - No walkthroughs, no Easy mode!

That game rocks. Having to play the game 9 times to see all the endings is BS, though, especially since the way you choose the ending doesn't affect the story in any other way. Just look up the others on Youtube or something.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Don't wuss out, now - No walkthroughs, no Easy mode!

That game rocks. Having to play the game 9 times to see all the endings is BS, though, especially since the way you choose the ending doesn't affect the story in any other way. Just look up the others on Youtube or something.
Never Easy mode for me! I usually decide on Normal or Harder difficulties because I am a total masochist (so the game tells me).

Are all the ending required for 100%? I do plan on aiming for all the trophies.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Never Easy mode for me! I usually decide on Normal or Harder difficulties because I am a total masochist (so the game tells me).

Are all the ending required for 100%? I do plan on aiming for all the trophies.
I don't know. Probably? I couldn't care less about achievements. As long as I can turn the display off, they don't affect me in any way.

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
Just finished super metroid! ^-^

Not sure if i should buy mario maker, haven't decided yet...

Go.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I play games weird. I play them in sets. So like, 10 Games / Set
Out of those Sets, 4 are Starred, meaning they can be on multiple sets (aka they take forever for me to put down)

At the moment:
MH4U*
Diablo3*
ACNL*
Smash*
Pikmin3
Borderlands2
Mario Kart
Terrarria
Ninja Gaiden

Was playing FFX, but platinumed it yesterday :)

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Because I am so excited for the new Pokémon Myster Dungeon, I'm replaying the first two games in the series to get ready.

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
So, Nintendogs 3DS.
I haven't played in a couple days, and my puppies and cat are filthy ;_; and my puppies are plump now, too!
My cat is plump too but that was on purpose

It's time for my walk-and-frisbee-tossing-while-watching-Netflix boot camp

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
I was playing Fallout New Vegas.
It was great fun at first, but once I got to the New Vegas Strip, the quest got a lot longer, more tedious, and I kept bumping into roadblocks where either I didn't have the skills or requirements necessary to move further, or the alternative just wasn't worth it, made even more annoying when these roadblocks happen so late into the quest.

The game quickly plummeted into this long list of chores to do, and I dunno if I'm motivated enough to stick with it.

R0Y

Smash Master
Master Quest?
No, at that time I hadn't yet beaten the original, used to always get stuck and lose interest, often at the Water Temple. Now I've beaten it twice (once N64, once 3DS, and I also have it on GC). Still should probably play MQ since it's in the 3DS version too. There's something so relaxing about Zelda games (except for some frustrating dungeons) that I can't describe.

Such an amazing game.

AkumaKing

Smash Apprentice
Lately I've been playing some traditional fighters. I've been playing 3rd Strike a lot in particular.

Bairbie

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dowsingmachine
3DS FC
4124-5226-4163
I was playing Super Mario RPG for a while, but then I got distracted by the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. The perks of owning a New 3DS, haha.

Last edited:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I was playing Super Mario RPG for a while, but then I got distracted by the Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. The perks of owning a New 3DS, haha.
You mean the one that reads amiibos, I assume?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I just got Mario Maker so I'll probably be playing that for a while.

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
Well I did a playthrough of Sonic Adventure 2 for the first time ever.
It's very jarring and awkward cutscenes aside, I think the game's pretty good actually. It has a few stages that I hate, but that goes for about any platformer I've played. The Dark Story gave me a better time than the Hero story, even tho it has the 2 absolute worst stages, Mad Space and Final Chase.

Also Final Hazard is stupid.

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
I got back into DOTA 2 recently, and I've discovered a newfound love for playing every position in the game. I used to mostly play light supports and initiators, but every single type of hero is so different and alluring to me now for some reason.

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
So I just played Dragonball Xenoverse. Easily one of the worst games I've played this year.
It is everything I hate in video games wrapped up in the most unsightly package imaginable

The RNG, the "difficulty", and practically being forced to play a certain way. I wouldn't even recommend this to my worst enemy.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
there's a neat little cyber cafe at my community college where people bring their consoles and play on the tvs,which got me playing Smash on the 3DS again,since there's a chance i can play against offline peeps now! :D also i've been playing Disgaea D2 quite a bit. yeah its a grindfest,but its an addicting grindfest. o-o

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
PAYDAY 2. I've gotten addicted again.
Not much compares to it. It's just fun for me to play. There are so many different builds/playstyles that everyone can find something to enjoy, and I want to try them all.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I still have to complete, like, half the games I have, but the ones I've been playing the most right now are Mario Maker, Xenoblade, Puzzle & Dragons for the 3DS, Hyrule Warriors, and Majora's Mask 3D.

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
I finished Dust:An Elysian Tail, and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

I mostly appreciated the feature where if you sell a material to the shop at least once, they'll catalogue it and stock up on it. Makes grinding for fetch quests and crafting a complete non-issue.

The combat is incredibly simple, but the game, I feel, is just the right length that it doesn't become a bore, and they change up the environments enough to keep me invested, although that Graveyard level seriously dragged on forever, my one sour spot in the whole adventure.

Lastly, Dust, Fidget and Arrah are great, together and on their own.

DragonBlade64

Smash Apprentice
I finished Dust:An Elysian Tail, and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

I mostly appreciated the feature where if you sell a material to the shop at least once, they'll catalogue it and stock up on it. Makes grinding for fetch quests and crafting a complete non-issue.

The combat is incredibly simple, but the game, I feel, is just the right length that it doesn't become a bore, and they change up the environments enough to keep me invested, although that Graveyard level seriously dragged on forever, my one sour spot in the whole adventure.

Lastly, Dust, Fidget and Arrah are great, together and on their own.
Love that game. I agree with you about the Sorrowing Meadow (the graveyard) taking awhile to complete, but it was the only place I could pull a 1000+ hit combo for a sidequest. I'm thinking about playing through it again sometime so I can get all the achievements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom