• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I beat Dark Souls 3 and immediately made a new character just yesterday so I am still playing it. I decided to go back to playing TF2 last night after not playing the game since like October last year, and I might also go back to playing CS:GO soon.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I haven't really been playing too many games recently, actually. But I really want to get into Hyperdimension Neptunia.

cornandbeans

Smash Cadet
My brother and I just began embarking on our second playthrough of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for the GameCube. We had played it when we were younger and it kicked our asses...and to this day, its still kicking our asses.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Modern games I'm playing Black Ops 3, Pokken Tournament and Street Fighter V.

Since I keep an original Wii hooked up to a CRT TV I still play Project M 3.6, Mario Kart Wii and SSB64 on it a lot.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I started playing Batman: Arkham Knight on my PS4. I had this game for two months but it wasn't until today that I started playing it. Great game so far and I like riding dirty on the Batmobile.

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Honestly, for the past 2 months I was playing Garden Warfare 2. Like, a lot. Like, every day. Still play it now, and it's still kinda broken.

However, more recently I decided to break out my 3DS in wait for the summer game lineup (Overwatch, stuff like that) and decided to play Dededetour on Triple Deluxe. Made me miss playing on my 3DS, as I don't play on it too often ATM. Trying to fix that, though.

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
Persona 3 Portable. The soundtrack is fantastic and I'm loving every moment of the game.

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
Still doing Scootaloo's 5th Quest on Zelda Classic atm! Now on Level 7 in my LP. :3

Stu R

Smash Cadet
Final Fantasy VII (I should have played it a long time ago) :4cloud::4cloud::4cloud:

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Right now, I'm playing between FE: Fates and Dark Souls and, in a few days, Dark Souls 3.

LegendOfZeldaNut

Proud Bearer of the Triforce of Courage
Just picked up Kid Icarus: Uprising. Two words: HOLY CRAP. This game is AMAZING!! I love the charcters, the weapons, the controls. The mechanics are SO deep. I know people can hate the controls, and they can be a pain especially if you are a lefty (like me). But after a few chapters, it became second nature. Tip for lefty's: Use buttons and things with high homing at first. Avoid the stand, it's a pain. And even after all that, you know what I love the most: the fourth wall, or lack thereof. I love fourth wall breaking. A lot. That is why I adore characters like Sans, and why I die laughing about every chapter. The dialogue is just gold.

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
Finished Uncharted 4 today. Sad to see my absolute favorite video game series end, but at least the last game fullfilled all my expectations. One of the best games I've ever played. Now I just need to get my platinum trophy.

Last edited:

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
Game I'm currently playing is a Zelda Classic Quest called "A Link To The Shadows".

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Senran Kagura Estival Versus, quite addicted to playing Shinobi Survival online, and trying to finish up all the character stories to get its platinum trophy.
Also trying out Lost Reavers. It desperately needs more maps, but I enjoy it for some reason.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Been pretty busy with Batman: Arkham Knight recently. Though I've finished the main story, I'm also aiming to complete the Most Wanted missions and finish the game 100%, which means it's gonna be a pain in the ass to collect every single Riddler trophy in the game since The Riddler is the only one I have left to apprehend.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Final Fantasy V (GBA), Super Smash Bros Brawl/PM, and Seiken Densetsu 3 (English ROM hack).

Seiken Densetsu 3 is such a good game, kinda sad that almost no one knows about it since it was never released outside of Japan.

LegendOfZeldaNut

Tino Tino Geez. I've never played the Arkham games. (I'm 13, the game is rated M), but my mom has, and I could hear her screaming at the Riddler from across the house. I bid you good luck.

Also, I'm on a Majora's Mask kick currently. Now if I could just find the Bunny Hood...

Questriolu

Smash Cadet
Currently, and recently, I just played some Dust: An Elysian Tail. It's really fun.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Tino Tino Geez. I've never played the Arkham games. (I'm 13, the game is rated M), but my mom has, and I could hear her screaming at the Riddler from across the house. I bid you good luck.

Also, I'm on a Majora's Mask kick currently. Now if I could just find the Bunny Hood...
I fail to see why Arkham Knight has an M-rating compared to the other 3 Arkham games, which all have a T-rating.

Sounds like your mom doesn't like The Riddler, I suppose? That's understandable because I don't like him either mostly due to his constant taunting. And thank you; I already collected half the amount of those trophies so far.

Chainz

Sleepy Chainz
Premium
3DS FC
1075-1816-9029
Besides Melee, I've been playing Mafia 2 and re-playing GTA 5 and Saints Row.

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
Currently playing & LPing Kirby's Return To Dreamland! :3

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
My brother and I just began embarking on our second playthrough of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance for the GameCube. We had played it when we were younger and it kicked our *****...and to this day, its still kicking our *****.
My dad and I finished that game (on PS2) on the hardest difficulty a while ago... The boss we had the hardest time with was that one that summons a lot of skeleton and then goes invincible until they're all dead; it took us a few hours to figure out a good strategy to beat him since everything does so much damage.

Back to the thread's topic, I've been squeezing Overwatch into any spare moment I can find.

LegendOfZeldaNut

I have no idea either Tino Tino , but I'm not really mad as it's not my type of game. And yes, she REALLY hates the Riddler. And how in the name of Hades did you find half of them already. It took my mom weeks to find that many. (But she is a single mom and is very busy so that may be why, that, or she is really bad at collecting things in games)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have no idea either Tino Tino , but I'm not really mad as it's not my type of game. And yes, she REALLY hates the Riddler. And how in the name of Hades did you find half of them already. It took my mom weeks to find that many. (But she is a single mom and is very busy so that may be why, that, or she is really bad at collecting things in games)
It's still a fun game and somewhat addicting. Riddler really is a pain in my ass and couldn't wait to lock that ******* up.
They seemed to be a lot easier to collect those things than in the previous games so I guess that's why.

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Moved on to playing skyrim now. Seriously, how many mods from steam and nexus combined can skyrim even run?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Devil May Cry 3. I was stuck on the Cerberus boss for a long time, but after finding out a better (or, at least, cheaper) strategy for beating it, I got past it and I've found myself enjoying the game much more as a result.

Sephazon

月に代わって、お仕置きよ !
Writing Team
NNID
Sephazon
I travel a lot during the summer, so I'm currently picking up speedrunning Pokémon Crystal Version again.
:160::069::060::021:

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I've gotten back into MUGEN recently, which is terrible for me because I compulsively add characters from every fighting game I even remotely care about, along with stages and music. It's a huge time sink, but it feels good when I have every street fighter character all lined up perfectly.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I started playing Hyrule Warriors Legends earlier. Basically, the story is the same as the Wii U version along with new ones featuring the new characters they added, such as Linkle.

Kitty-chan

Happy Pyromaniac Neko
3DS FC
1203-9800-8781
Playing Bravely Second nya~ Currently I'm at post game and I'm grinding nyalot of shiny cute pg by slaughtering enemies over and over nyagain with beserk nya! Nyalso I'm farming unearthly buns with my Ba'al prisoner nya! Fun fun nya!:nifty:

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Currently playing Pokken Tournament and Ocarina of time 3D.

Top Bottom