• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What don't you like about Brawl so far?

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
The delay
The character selection screen's looks
The damage meter's looks

THK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRedKirby
3DS FC
1005-9416-8042
I don't like how there isn't anyone really good playing. :p

Though in one of the IGN videos on the Halberd, the Bowser player there interests me. He short hops quite a bit and I think I saw a wavedash toward the end.

But at the same time we have to be fair. I mean, I'm sure many of you would struggle since the only methods of control are the solo wiimote and the classic controller.

Salaad

Smash Ace
At least it's a sunday now?

I think competitive play is going to change...a lot.

and I don't like how some characters have uber recoveries...

Salaad

Smash Ace
Like peach, Sonic, Metaknight, Pit, Charizard (maybe) and Ike's recovery looks like it's great for vertical recovery. MK can already jump multiple times, can glide and still has and UpB not to mention he can use his regular B to move while in the air.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Lack of large stages (well today's update sort of fixed that)
No Ryu
No Isaac
No Cpt.Falcon yet

No Marth yet

Online could be better

That's about it for me, voice chat isn't too big an issue as I'll just log into XBLive and talk to my friends on there or something.. as for Marth and Falcon, I so hope they're both updated soon.

Oh right, and the lack of a freaking release date for everywhere outside Japan/USA.
don't say u don't like a game just because they don't have something yet... wait for it to come out before you trash talk it... and they are making the online better.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
It will launch on a sunday with probably a midnight release so it is monday when it comes out. Unless you buy it from japan.

What I don't like about it right now is the limited controls on the wii-mote.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
won't u see... they are making a better game because of that
do u really want a glitched up game:******:
do u really think that they delayed it just for a few glitches hell no! they have something more planned and u have to admit that if u could u'd take the game dec 3rd, Brawl already looks good enough to be on th shelves, but they want to go all out so im hoping that they do use the time to make sum good improvements

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
do u really think that they delayed it just for a few glitches hell no! they have something more planned and u have to admit that if u could u'd take the game dec 3rd, Brawl already looks good enough to be on th shelves, but they want to go all out so im hoping that they do use the time to make sum good improvements
Spoken like a true smasher....

I Dont like the IC

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
That couldn't have been Popo's hammer.

Popo won't let anybody steal his hammer.

Gots it memorized??? :p

On topic: I don't like that I haven't seen C Falcon's Brawl look. But I will soon, oh yeah I will......

Top Bottom