• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think the dojo update will be on 1-7-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocdar12

Smash Cadet
When we come back to the dojo on 1-7-08, what do you think the update will be? Will it be superb or a big bust?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Nothing special. Probably the same **** as always (lately). Btw, there's the DOJO update forum...

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm thinking an average-amazing update. Like revealing an unlockable character, Zelda's Final Smash, or a Jumpfesta SSE video.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
When we come back to the dojo on 1-7-08, what do you think the update will be? Will it be superb or a big bust?
It would probably be the update we would've gotten on the 31st.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
What I expect: A character.

What will be: You must recover! Ver. 2.0

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Sakurai never ceases to satisfy us with awesome updates on special days like this. I think it'll be just as awesome as the Halloween, Thanksgiving, December 3, and Christmas updates were. >_>

EDIT : LOL, my bad. I was just naming holidays, I didn't remember at the time that there was no New Year update.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
There was no New Year update rofl.

I've been taught never to expect Sakurai and his randomness. It will probably be some game mode update something stupid like trophies or stikers that we already new about.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
I hope its not a character. I don't want 2nd Stamp to take my Brawl copy.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Hmm..

I can't believe people still expect something big, never get tired of being let down?

Its your own faults if you feel "let down" if we get something like an item update, not Sakurai's.

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
1-7-08 Update:

"GAME!"

With an explanation by Sakurai as to what "GAME!" means and how to get "GAME!"

I

i8waffles612

It will be the most important update EVER!!!

"How to turn on your TV"

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
In my opinion they took november's updates and pushed them to january when teh delay came about...So I actually think its the last month of good updates...Will be better then the previous two months.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Selecting Your Character
How to Use the Bathroom
Shirtless Link

domriver

Smash Lord
I am hoping for a brand new character - but then again I am not getting my hopes up.

PLEASE BE MEGA MAN
PLEASE BE GENO
PLEASE BE RIDLEY
PLEASE BE KING. K. ROOL!

:D

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Hmm..

I can't believe people still expect something big, never get tired of being let down?

Its your own faults if you feel "let down" if we get something like an item update, not Sakurai's.
Glad I'm the not the only one here who thinks the same.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Don't get your hopes up. I want something amazing, but I'm not expecting anything too special. If we do get something great, I want to be even more excited about it.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
Well, the practical side of me believes that it will just be some run-of-the-mill kinda boring update that we've been getting for months, simply because Sakurai has failed to acknowledge any other seemingly significant date.

But the dreamer side of me thinks it will be the official start of a steady two week flow of awesome updates (lots o' characters) meant to build hype leading up to Japan's release.

Mr. M

Smash Journeyman
Pensacola, FL Wargh! King Dedede, how dare you be
You Must Recover!

Hey guys, I bet you are starting to have bad withdrawal effects. Well, you guys have to recover, as I have gotten the Smash Ball!

FINAL SMASH: CRAPPY UPDATE!!!

<insert pic of a colossal disappointing feature>
I-It's HUGE!

Oh you Sakurai, you never cease to DISAPPOINT US. :(

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid it's going to be an update for the Notices section, announcing that Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been delayed yet again, seriously...

I'm certainly not expecting a very exciting update...

:034:

Smash Hero
I want a PAL release date. D:

But chances are it's not gonna be too good. Something that'll say "Alright, this is pretty cool." or "Oh good! They thought of that as well!", but nothing spectacular.

F.L.U.D.D.

Smash Cadet
I'm afraid it's going to be an update for the Notices section, announcing that Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been delayed yet again, seriously...

I'm certainly not expecting a very exciting update...
wow. I never thought of it getting delayed again. That would really suck :(

If not that though, he'll probably reveal somthing we already knew like a metriod assist trophy or somthing really obvious like that, to dissapoint us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom